Dangrebel

Well, no more kitten

I hoped in my truck headed to work, I cranked up my truck and it was running for about 15 seconds then shutoff like it seized up. I was like shit my belt jumped off and wound up in the pulley or my 0 gauge got snagged by the belt. After about 5 seconds of cussing in my head, I heard a meow. I popped the hood and found a 2 month old kitten mangled in my dual alt bracket and belt. It was still alive so I managed to disassemble my truck and pop the belt off. It rolled out on the ground, all the legs were broke and it had a huge gash behind its head. So I poped out the ole pistol and ended its suffering. I can now officially say my belt and alts are kitty proof lol!!

aww man!/

No it pooped on itself and all over my new belt and alt :( i don't even think kings buffet would have taken it

Dude I fucking hate cats but I feel for the lil bastard just cravin warmth.

That bein said, kudos for having the compassion to just put it out of its misery.

J

Dude I fucking hate cats but I feel for the lil bastard just cravin warmth.

That bein said, kudos for having the compassion to just put it out of its misery.

J

Well said! I was about to say that pretty much verbatim.

Yea Id rather kill it instantly then to let it die from starvation. My girlfriend was ballin her eyes out.

My girlfriend was ballin her eyes out.

Because it almost damaged your alts?

Why would you hate cats ? They take care of themselves, but take more work to train than dogs (they're also far less dangerous and destructive if left untrained). I've taught mine boundaries (i.e. not allowed in my room, so they sit at the doorway), how to fetch, how to sit, stay, etc. I can pour a large bowl of food and water and leave for a week, come back, and not have dead animals and/or barf everywhere.

Nothing against dogs or anything (I loved my dog just as much as I love my cats), just don't understand the cat hate.

^LMAO@Shizzon

Edited by emfk

Why would you hate cats ? They take care of themselves, but take more work to train than dogs (they're also far less dangerous and destructive if left untrained). I've taught mine boundaries (i.e. not allowed in my room, so they sit at the doorway), how to fetch, how to sit, stay, etc. I can pour a large bowl of food and water and leave for a week, come back, and not have dead animals and/or barf everywhere.

Nothing against dogs or anything (I loved my dog just as much as I love my cats), just don't understand the cat hate.

Not so much a "hate" I just prefer dogs. I have encountered a cat or two that I like though.

Not so much a "hate" I just prefer dogs. I have encountered a cat or two that I like though.

I guess 'hate' is a strong word, but they are just miserable creatures. They act so superior............they are just...........bleh

J

Pretty damn sad story there Dan.

Agreed.

I'm severely allergic to cats, so I HATE them all with a passion. All they want to do is lie around all day and lick themselves. Lazy, worthless, in need of constant attention. If I wanted a pet like that, I would get a girlfriend, and then she at least has 3 holes for me to play with.

Yup but it's just a freak accident. I measure the space that the cat went through between pulleys and it was .45inches that is crazy.

Cats and women have an enormous amount in common. Don't get me wrong guys, I love pussy but not this type of cat regardless human or animal......LMFAO!!!!

1.they only want to be touched when it's convenient for them at their timing

2.moddy as hell and can snap one way or the other (bad or good) instantaniously

3.if you don't give them want they want you hear them whine about it forever

4.spend rediculous amounts of time making themselves "clean and presentable"

5.expect you to kiss their ass and catore(spelling?) to them at all times

6.will run out on you to do whatever they want and expect you to allow them back

at their convenience with no questions asked

I'm sure there is more but I have been on sleep medication and don't have complete clarity of thought.

Please add other similarities as you see fit :roflmao:

Sorry to hear about the belt......and the cat too I guess :shrug:

^^^^ lol!! i was more worried about my alts and belt im glad they are ok!!

I have a similar story.

Went out in the morning to start the truck and it cranked, hesitated and then started up. Then I hear the meows so I turn off the truck and pop the Hood. Once I open it, I see a kitten in the bay with tears running down its face. All limbs intact and no open wounds. I inspect the belt and pulleys and find fur stuck to a couple of spots. I guess the kitten got pinched. He survived and is healthy today.

Agreed.

:unsure: