maverickdog8@msn.com

Death Penalty TS?

Does anyone know the TS parameters to the dual 2 18 inch death penalty? I need to figure out how I am building my wall for 2 of them in my 4 door grand prix. Its driving me crazy!!!

I'd you look on their website under "tech", you can find the recommended cu ft.

I remember reading somewhere not to go off of the t/s parameters for their subs.

Speaking of that, look at the pinned post in this section. Last one down explains it all

They don't give out t/s specs. No reason to most box designers will give out weird specs. Just go off what they give you. IF you must have them give them a call.

Does anyone know the TS parameters to the dual 2 18 inch death penalty? I need to figure out how I am building my wall for 2 of them in my 4 door grand prix. Its driving me crazy!!!

DP 18

FS - 39 Hz

RE - 4 ohm Series

QMS - 9.85

QES - .47

QTS - .45

MMS - 310.43g

SD - 1210 cm^2

Vas - 102 L

SPL - 93.9

BL - 21.4

Xmax - 28 mm

Just keep it mind, theres probably a reason they don't give them out. But let us know how it goes!

Just keep it mind, theres probably a reason they don't give them out. But let us know how it goes!

The main reason is because they offer different voice coil configurations. D1, D2, D .7 etc.

Most of the time our t/s parameters will give you the wrong box in box building software....please follow our recommended box sizes if you want your system to perform properly. If you need help or don't understand something, either call nick @ 256-417-6658 or email me josh@incriminatoraudio.com and we would be glad to help you! Thanks!

Oh and yes the dp comes in .7 (which is our standard dual 1) 1.0 (which is what we call a true 1.0), 1.4( which is our dual 2) , and 2.0 (again called a true 2.0)

Really? I bought mine during the sale, it was a 1 ohm. I wonder which?

more than likely you got a dual .7 if you didnt specially request a 1.0