Sign in to follow this  
jordan.guess

Fully loaded Fi x or stock SSD

here we are again with more doubts in my mind about the amp I have in my single cab truck with the subs I want. Ive gottin it down to where Im torn between the Fi X 10's series and the Fi SSD 10's series. The X series is signifacntly cheaper but only has the BP power option on it, whereas the SSD has alot more capable. my budget is at $400 and I am getting a custom ported box designed accordingly that fit 2 10's. (yes I am possitive I can get enough proper cubic volume to match either of these subs behind my seat.) If I chose the SSD's, getting all of the available options to maximize its ability, it is out of my $400 range. so thats my predicament, get the BP power on the X's or leave the SSD's stock and maybe get them upgraded later on when I have more flow. Also forgot to say that I will be running a JL slash series 1000/1v2. your help is much appreciated, thanks!

edit: I know the SSD's are better hands down, but I had to ask incase the BP power option would help out the X's to where it might match up against a SSD stock.

Edited by Jordan Guess

If you can afford the SSD's I would choose them over the X.

at stock option they are $194 not including shipping (no worries on that one) so if stock is better than a X with the BP power then thats what I want

at stock option they are $194 not including shipping (no worries on that one) so if stock is better than a X with the BP power then thats what I want

I would take the SSD for sure.

thats all I needed to know, thanks a bunch for the reconfirmation.

I agree, SSD.