pro-rabbit

DIY Enclosures?

Have you considered a better way of taking on orders? Not trying to be a jerk but myself and at least one other person didn't have much luck in getting you to build a box. I personally gave up.

You have a great idea and I would like to see you succeed.That is the only reason I am suggesting better communication. Best of luck!

Yes, we are upgrading our website currently so we can just do all orders through that. We are currently still in the "planning" and "changing" stages though.

PM and Email are the easiest ways to get in contact with us, but we do receive a large amount of both every day and that does make things very hard to keep up with.

All though for custom builds we will still have to send an invoice the idea with the website is that it will help keep everything better organized.

Another issue we had was staff. We have simply been understaffed for a while. I did bring in a few new people to help with out and that has seemed to help a lot with keeping up with emails and PMs. Still not perfect by any means, but every time we run into an issue I do my best to find a resolution for it.