Frostedflakejake

FrostedFlakeJake's Picture a Day

Had some late night free time and felt like shooting! Wasn't the best, but it was fun!

IMG_3703.jpg

looks amazing!!!

Oh, did i forget to mention? I bought a car a month ago...

IMG_3968_zps33a131a8.jpg

Just waiting to get flamed by you guys. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?

Had some late night free time and felt like shooting! Wasn't the best, but it was fun! IMG_3703.jpg

badass man

badass man

Thanks! Got another night time shot righttttt hereeeee

IMG_4429_zpsed76a6e8.jpg

love the pinto whats it got in it? my first car was a 77' pinto cruzin wagon with the bubble windows on the sides

love the pinto whats it got in it? my first car was a 77' pinto cruzin wagon with the bubble windows on the sides

351 Cleveland with select shift C6. My plan is to make is it look as stock as possible this summer. I'm kinda into the whole sleeper look :)

The wagons are something wild man!  

Anyone else missing summer right about now?

IMG_2970_zpsa7445a15.jpg

Anyone else missing summer right about now?

IMG_2970_zpsa7445a15.jpg

dude what are you doing post-processing wise???? the colors looks too fucking fantastic.... I feel I don't got that... lol

dude what are you doing post-processing wise???? the colors looks too fucking fantastic.... I feel I don't got that... lol

Yeahh.... so I'm kinda too lazy, and focused too much on having fun rather than making a perfect photo, for post-processing. I only play with saturation, contrast,  sharpness, color tone, and white balance settings on the camera before I take a picture. My camera lets me have 9 user set combinations + a white balance setting. For most of the time I only use 3 of the settings. 

I'm sure if I took it more seriously and worked at it I could turn out better shots and more consistently good shots; but for right now it's just a fun side hobby and something that gives me an excuse to get off my ass. 

And thanks for the kind words! I really like that shot too!

I can't believe it's still this cold.
It's starting to get there here. 40 today. But it was in the teens yesterday. I got easily another month and a half before spring is firmly here. 

Yeahh.... so I'm kinda too lazy, and focused too much on having fun rather than making a perfect photo, for post-processing. I only play with saturation, contrast,  sharpness, color tone, and white balance settings on the camera before I take a picture. My camera lets me have 9 user set combinations + a white balance setting. For most of the time I only use 3 of the settings. 

I'm sure if I took it more seriously and worked at it I could turn out better shots and more consistently good shots; but for right now it's just a fun side hobby and something that gives me an excuse to get off my ass. 

And thanks for the kind words! I really like that shot too!

Time to get a new camera I guess.... My camera does not allow that.... smh

Time to get a new camera I guess.... My camera does not allow that.... smh

Having more options to set is really nice if you take the time to set them. I'm still heavily in experimentation phase, but I do have those three settings I usually use as "go-to" bench marks. 

I really want some filters to start experimenting with too. But they are always sold out

Well I went out shooting tonight. Nothing spectacular; but it's something

IMG_4533_zpsed775ffe.jpg

holy crap.... I felt dizzy looking at that just now.... WTF .... great photo man... I need to step my game up maybe

If it was a nicer day out we would have spent more time experimenting out on the beach. But with the back drop being so "blah" this was the best shot (in my opinion)

IMG_5082_zps499900f6.jpg

that looks crazy!!!

Awesome Pictures, what cam are you using. 

Hey thanks! I'm just using an ordinary Canon T3i. Most of the shots here are shot with a Canon EFS 10-22. All photo "processing" is done on camera simply because I don't think using photoshop is fun; and that's why I take pictures! :)

Thanks Shogen, i've been gone for a while. About to check your thread right..... meow!

Just read thru this whole thread- some really awesome photo's man!

made it out tonight to photograph my "city"!

IMG_5575_zps2c0c0500.jpg

Looks relaxing.