Frostedflakejake

FrostedFlakeJake's Picture a Day

very nice photos... nice of you to offer explanations buddy... I won't do a photo-a-day thing cuz holy shyt would I go overboard but I have a thread with some of my photos on here that I'll update sometime... I've just been a shitter with work lately so I haven't put much time in..

Thanks shogen! That means alot; I've seen some of your photos. They are quite exquisite.

I have no idea why I like this picture so much. It's just such good contrast!

IMG_0382.jpg

crazy pics! and the resolution issue is photobucket, they downsize big photos to help not take up as much server space, or so i am guessing, but every pic i have uploaded to photobucket was huge, and ended up a lot smaller.

Thanks Chevy! I figured it was photobucket...

It's finally friday. Hopefully I'll have something cool to post tonight

photobucket is really bad

go sign up for flickr or razzi

here's my razzi and it retains picture quality rather well, and you can upload as many pictures as you want! compared to 300mb or whatever flickr allows per month.

http://razzi.me/coobies5

Livid. Sitting in a lab, doing work, and out the window the entire sky is purpkle. I didn't bring my camera with me.

:jon:

Had fun with night shooting tonight!

642b2bd.jpg

Edited by Frostedflakejake

nice pictures

nice pictures

Well guys, I know some of you are dying of anticipation waiting for more photos :P

It's been a busy as all hell weekend with my studies and as a result the only photos I was able to take were at night. I've never really touched night shooting before, so bare with me. I have a small break in school coming up and I anticipate some really interesting pictures to be a result of my increased free time. But until then...

Okay so I'm still waiting for photobucket to load. *sigh* I tried that Razzi thing but it said I needed a premium account to access the original size of the photo? So until I figure that out I'm sticking with photobucket.

The first two are the same shot, but one of them is what the naked eye saw and the other is what I was able to capture with the camera. I'm a night shooting noob so I'm quite gleeful about the results with such minimal effort and trial.

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

I love your pictures. :)

love the last photo with the bridge!!

nice pictures :D

you have some amazing scenery where you live man!!!

Damn I think you have inspired me to add a DSLR to the list. Nice pics, and thanks for taking the time to explain some things!

+1

Wow! Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them! And I have no problem explaining anything to the fullest of my knowledge and giving out camera settings for each shot if anyone would like them.

Shogen- Houghton Michigan is a beautiful place. The whole Upper Peninsula is. It's fantastic in all seasons. I'm appreciated Winter more than usual since the cold hasn't really come for more than a week...

Wow! Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them! And I have no problem explaining anything to the fullest of my knowledge and giving out camera settings for each shot if anyone would like them.

Shogen- Houghton Michigan is a beautiful place. The whole Upper Peninsula is. It's fantastic in all seasons. I'm appreciated Winter more than usual since the cold hasn't really come for more than a week...

Waiting for next pictures

Waiting for next pictures

Talk about pressure.. here Sencheezy: just for you, i'll repost something that was in the HOP a couple weeks ago.

The photo is edited using stuff that came with the camera, no photoshopping. I did use fireworks to add "EBR" and "erik buell racing" but that's it. everything else was done in hand, with the camera.

helmet-1.png

Not enough, need more

Not enough, need more

See thread title :P

Edit: typo'd "threat" instead of "thread". lol

Edited by Frostedflakejake

change topic to

FrostedFlakeJake's 3 Picture's a Day

I like em ... but they lack caraudio equipment

12 inch by sunset , 18 inch by sunrise ... woofer landscape , river of amps stuff like that LOL

but they lack caraudio equipment

Hence them being in the photography section :P

change topic to

FrostedFlakeJake's 3 Picture's a Day

I really didn't expect any interest so my original plan was simply to do this to encourage myself to shoot. Since I've gotten interest I've been trying to post more.

12 inch by sunset , 18 inch by sunrise ... woofer landscape , river of amps stuff like that LOL

Just for you, I'll have something up by Friday. Check back for it :)