Sign in to follow this  
CFAIST

Interest in a NE, IA, MN meet in or around Okoboji/Spirit Lake

Whats up guys If you are from the tri state area of nebraska, Iowa, Mn or even farther, I'm posting to see how much interest there would be for a meet of forums members and others to hang out and demo systems. If you are on board or have any Ideas on a date/location. Iknow it would be a blast and from what I've seen there are quite a few members in my region. let me know, I hope this was the right place to post this.

I would totally be there, just gotta figure out a date since I go to school near ames. But I agree, fort dodge area would bring in more.

for sure! either place would work. ft. dodge is a little way away, but i would do it. just gotta figure out a date and time.

BaMF101- i think i seen you one day like 2 or 3 weeks ago at the kum&go right as you get into spirit lake from E-ville on a friday night.

I'd be down for doing it in Ft. Dodge. Did my first comp there. I was thinking like early summer for a date, so people are out of school and we all have some time. I work full time so it would defineatly have to be a weekend thing. Toss around some dates and ask around to your fellow bassheads not on the forum.

I'd be down for doing it in Ft. Dodge. Did my first comp there. I was thinking like early summer for a date, so people are out of school and we all have some time. I work full time so it would defineatly have to be a weekend thing. Toss around some dates and ask around to your fellow bassheads not on the forum.
thats what i was thinking too.

Anyone in the estherville area know someone named adam mustard?

Yeah summer date. I still gotta get all my stuff x.x

I'll start looking for a date and location.

I'm 31 and run a small part time audio shop, Ford parts guy by day dealer builder and installer by night and weekend, and somehow I manage to take car of my wife and daughter at the same time.

Im 21. 22 in july

To the person going to school in ames are you going to isu? Im trying to get accepted for fall

BaMF101- i think i seen you one day like 2 or 3 weeks ago at the kum&go right as you get into spirit lake from E-ville on a friday night.

That probably definitely would have been me lol, thats where I fill up, my house is right by the entrance to the boat ramp there across the bridge.

Im guessing you saw my Trailblazer? haha..

Im 21. 22 in july

To the person going to school in ames are you going to isu? Im trying to get accepted for fall

Im not actually going to ISU now, but I will be next year. Im at DMACC in Boone.

Hows everybody feel about nameing it the 1rst Annual Tri State Ground Pounder Meet. Obviously anyone is invited. I'm thinking it will be a blast.

Hows everybody feel about nameing it the 1rst Annual Tri State Ground Pounder Meet. Obviously anyone is invited. I'm thinking it will be a blast.

Gotta find out where to meet before we can name it lol..

Very true. I'm about and hour from there myself. I'll try to get over that way In the next couple weeks and ask some businesses if they mind if we come rattle their windows for an afternoon. LOL

That probably definitely would have been me lol, thats where I fill up, my house is right by the entrance to the boat ramp there across the bridge. Im guessing you saw my Trailblazer? haha..
you were giving a quick demo to somebody, i was in buying some beer. Edited by ChILL

Sounds good How old is everyone?
29yrs old. don't know an Adam Mustard, but i know a Wade Mustard. I just moved to E-ville from Fairmont mn

That probably definitely would have been me lol, thats where I fill up, my house is right by the entrance to the boat ramp there across the bridge. Im guessing you saw my Trailblazer? haha..
you were giving a quick demo to somebody, i was in buying some beer.

Mmm maybe that wasn't me, I usually don't give demos in public places, especially in front of gas stations. What color was the car? If it was a silver grand cherokee then I know that person, he has my old system lol...

well, it's been a while since i've been around here. i've been deep into a new project, a 91' Mustang that i've done tons on body work on and paint.. got everything pretty much wrapped up on that thing and was wondering if you guys wanted to get together sometime, somewhere?

anybody in the area that wants to meet up?