Sign in to follow this  
BaMF101

Touching Story

So here is a truely touching story from us SMD members. Now I know a lot of people dont care/ dislike SMD forums in every single way so I dont want this to be a pissing match, but you have to have the heart to read this story that made the news.

A member on the forums "Nine8SST" has a daughter who has cerebral palsy and she has an expensive custom made bicycle that she cannot ride because her condition has progressed so much. Long story short this blew up, nobody bought the bike, but so many people have pitched in for a new bike that would work for her, and lets just say it went so far as to pay for $1000+ bike and money for his new build. Truely touching story.

Heres the link to the forum thread if you want to read more

http://www.*****.com/board/topic/132375-disabled-kids-bike-special-needs-tricycle/

And here is the news story that gives the summary of the whole thing.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generous-hearts-of-strangers-138446639.html?tab=video

Never give up on strangers people..... :wub:

Nice to see people doing good things. SMD or not nice story. :)

No 'SMD or not' needed bro. Doesn't matter if this is from a group of White Supremacist's, Hell's Angels, The Mexican Mafia, or the YMCA. Its one hell of a great cause and couldn't of been done better.

J

No 'SMD or not' needed bro. Doesn't matter if this is from a group of White Supremacist's, Hell's Angels, The Mexican Mafia, or the YMCA. Its one hell of a great cause and couldn't of been done better.

J

My comment was in NO way meant to be negative. I only said that because of this statement "Now I know a lot of people dont care/ dislike SMD forums in every single way so I dont want this to be a pissing match"

That thread is amazing and it is nice to see people helping out. The original poster of the thread "Nine8SST" seems like a great guy and I plan on sending what I can his way. Please don't take my first post as negative as it was not intended to come across that way.

Nice to see people doing good things. SMD or not nice story. :)

Thanks, its really hard to find to see this amount of people doing something for a person in need.

Very cool.

x2

J

Never knew what to expect, Ive seen my fair share of anti SMD members here lmao. Had to share it anyways since I knew someone would appreciate it :drink40:

Glad to hear about someone not being a douche

Aint that the truth... like I said, its hard to find a bunch of random people giving out lots of money for something like this.