As some of you know, Second Skin Audio had a contest a few months back for "team members." I placed second or something on the ssa forum, and was told I would receive a one time 50% off discount. No where listed was an expiration date. Two months later I needed sound deadener. I sent Ken (owner) an email and asked if they will still honor the discount, he said unfortunately it expired after 30 days, but we would be happy to give you a 25% off discount. I locally purchased the product, installed it, and a few days later glanced over my invoice, I received no discount. ----------------------- A few days later, I posted some slandered statements about Second Skin here in this topic. Which was a mistake on my part, a big mistake. Ken replied to this thread here: explaining the original discount did have an expiration date, but that it was sent an email. I believe it was sent to all the winners, but not necessarily everyone who received a discount, as I received no email. So I no reason to be perturbed by that anymore. Ken simply did not know / remember who I was at the time of purchase, and forget to discount the product. He has issued a discount, AFTER I slandered his company. Lessons learned: don't make assumptions, as I made myself into a big asshole, Ken is a really nice guy, and I would definitely use SS again, mind you if they would even deal with me again. Thank you Second Skin, thank you Ken. I apologize for jumping to conclusions too hastily and running my mouth.