Sign in to follow this  
sreten

Crunch CR600 old school amp

Can anobody confirm is this board layout authentic? I looks some part nex to power suply is missing but maybe i am wrong? I realy like this amp, and if this is ok i will buy it for my sub.

dBolK.jpg

9j3RF.png

R6oLp.jpg

Can anobody confirm is this board layout authentic? I looks some part nex to power suply is missing but maybe i am wrong? I realy like this amp, and if this is ok i will buy it for my sub.

dBolK.jpg

9j3RF.png

R6oLp.jpg

What part are you referring to? It looks good to me. Maybe I'm missing something? Have you tested it? Does it work ok? Just being nosy...How much are you getting it for? Great amp btw....

I am referring to this circle i marked, it looks something is suppose to be there, but I am not sure. The seller is far from me, so i cant try it up and see, but he assures me that everything is ok. The price for the amp is 130 bucks.

gEQgS.jpg

Possibly a location for a power supply for a more powerful model. That board looks very typical old school zed.

Maybe. This amp is the strongest in thit CR series of crunch amps. Its rated 900w rms at 4 ohm bridge at 12V according to manual.

There is a good chance the board was designed for a number of models for flexibility.

On some other site on the web it says that this amp is the same as autotek 7600bts and hifonics zeus VII but after a quick search, they dont look the same to me.

Possibly a location for a power supply for a more powerful model. That board looks very typical old school zed.

This.

My USAcoustic 2300f is the same way, has spaces for extra parts. They will use a board for two different models and power levels if they can.

Could be a high current, low impedance version amplifier board minus the second torroid coil for the power supply.

Edited by 98GMC

Did you end up buying this amp? Do you still have it?