Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Ssa Sunday - Monday sale!

nice!!

Fun Fact: the term "Super Bowl" is trademarked by the NFL, so technically they could sue you over your use of the term. I doubt it would ever go that far. The most they would likely do is politely ask to discontinue the use of "Super Bowl", if even that.

Most companies go with"The Big Game".

Fun Fact: the term "Super Bowl" is trademarked by the NFL, so technically they could sue you over your use of the term. I doubt it would ever go that far. The most they would likely do is politely ask to discontinue the use of "Super Bowl", if even that.

Most companies go with"The Big Game".

Good to know, thanks

lol... nice and great fact.. should be told to all ...

SSA Sunday sounds better anyway

Darn it! I was excited to see this sale then saw dcons are not listed, bummer :(

Oh well there still a great price and will be a SSA valued costumer tomorrow :-)

Darn it! I was excited to see this sale then saw dcons are not listed, bummer :(

Oh well there still a great price and will be a SSA valued costumer tomorrow :-)

Thank you sir.

Any sales on ssa woofers?

We do not do a lot of sales on our drivers, as we do not want to devalue it's price point.

We feel our M.A.P. price point that is set is more then fair for our products, and do not really do sales out side of our Black Friday Event (Once per Year).

There is the rewards program, you get 10% of the value of the purchased product and you can use it on another purchase later on. I believe this is available for SSA products + a few other products on SSA store.

This sale is for amplifiers and XS products.

There is the rewards program, you get 10% of the value of the purchased product and you can use it on another purchase later on. I believe this is available for SSA products + a few other products on SSA store.

This sale is for amplifiers and XS products.

This being said, Rewards program is not available in combination of any sale. IE, any amplifier that is noted as being eligible for rewards during the sale, will not be.

Consider this an instant savings.

they took my taxes for my wifes student loans damn. well guess i pay full price when they finally do come in. cause my alpine mrp-m1000 is getting tired... or i buy someones used amp and now they can buy a new one. :fing34:

shutting this sale down in a few minutes. Just a heads up.

Thanks for all who took advantage.

We appreciate your business!