KyleBrown

Armykyle1's Build

What happened?

X2

Whats the story? Glad ur ok though bro!

I honesty don't remember. I was disoriented for a good while after it. I kinda have an idea from the evidence I saw, but I don't know for sure. I'm waiting to see the actual accident report. I barely remember the cop dropping me off at my friends house.

I honesty don't remember. I was disoriented for a good while after it. I kinda have an idea from the evidence I saw, but I don't know for sure. I'm waiting to see the actual accident report. I barely remember the cop dropping me off at my friends house.

Crazy man, did you hit your head? I'd get checked out for a concussion.

top of my head is a little sore lol

Get it checked out man, head injuries are no joke lol.

Get it checked out man, head injuries are no joke lol.

My life is one big head injury lol

we don't need roads where we're going.

:roflmao:

just wow... glad you're okay man!!! ... let us know the details... that car is mangled!

Glad to hear that you are ok

icon_roflmao.gif

if you guys didn't get that it's from back to the future.

Haha it took me a minute but once I realized it I was laughing for sure.

Oh, ps glad you're relatively uninjured.. get your head checked out.

Damn, glad you are ok!

Glad you're ok bro

So how do you know you werent drinking or texting(ie looking at your phone) if you dont remember? Not trying to be a dick just wondering..... Glad you walked away with no scratches, shit looks crazy.

I said the same thing when I saw the rear wheel lol

So how do you know you werent drinking or texting(ie looking at your phone) if you dont remember? Not trying to be a dick just wondering..... Glad you walked away with no scratches, shit looks crazy.

Drinking would have taken place prior to driving. So I know that wasn't it. I'm pretty sure not texting since it was like 4am. I could have been watching the GPS too much or something. I remember driving, but it's blank right before the crash. It happened right next to a bridge that has a serious drop off which cause serious rebound in the suspension. I think that had something to do with it, then a sheriff car with damage in the front. I still don't have all the details.

Wow, You are truly lucky to be alive with all that gear inside.

Sounds sketchy to say the least

If it was 4am and you went blank, isn't it safe to assume you fell asleep?

Why would I assume I fell asleep? It's a possibility. But highly unlikely. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed up until it goes blank. I'm not one to just doze off. A blow to the head can easily cause a small memory lapse but I thought that was common sense.

Why would I assume I fell asleep? It's a possibility. But highly unlikely. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed up until it goes blank. I'm not one to just doze off. A blow to the head can easily cause a small memory lapse but I thought that was common sense.

It is common sense, but it is also common sense not to rule anything out since you say you honestly dont remember what happened. Nobody is bashing you, just trying to figure what happened thats all. Just cause your not one to dose off doesnt mean it cant happen.

It is common sense, but it is also common sense not to rule anything out since you say you honestly dont remember what happened. Nobody is bashing you, just trying to figure what happened thats all. Just cause your not one to dose off doesnt mean it cant happen.

I didn't say it couldn't. Assuming means ruling out other possibilities. I think it has something to do with the sheriff car or me messing with the GPS. On my way out there it was messing up. The other Sheriff's were overly nice and gave me ride to a friends house. I don't have any recollection of it messing up at that point though. I'll have the report sometime next week. I'll post up what it says. I will say I was probably speeding. I think it was a 45mph zone and to do what was done, I was probably doing 55-60.

Well you making it sound like a complete mystery. There's only a few thinks that could have happen.