KyleBrown

Armykyle1's Build

I don't think anyone is??? So wtf are you talking about lol....

So you didn't say:

So amps that came from the same build house as sundown, dc, IA ect aren't good?

I'm definitely not someone who starts shit on here, but I don't like being called out either. If you weren't trying to say...."same build house, same quality" then what did that statement mean?

Only thing I meant by what I said is that from what I have "heard" their amps more than others have failed, once you fried yours, for w/e reason, I took it as to no surprise. Only because your case only adds to the other stories I have heard in regards to their amps. BTW, buildhouses offers different "options", so not "every" amp is built up to the same standards. j/s

So you didn't say:

I'm definitely not someone who starts shit on here, but I don't like being called out either. If you weren't trying to say...."same build house, same quality" then what did that statement mean?

Only thing I meant by what I said is that from what I have "heard" their amps more than others have failed, once you fried yours, for w/e reason, I took it as to no surprise. Only because your case only adds to the other stories I have heard in regards to their amps. BTW, buildhouses offers different "options", so not "every" amp is built up to the same standards. j/s

Sencheezy my comment was not at all directed toward you. I was asking Kyle what he meant by what he said.

So you didn't say:

Only thing I meant by what I said is that from what I have "heard" their amps more than others have failed, once you fried yours, for w/e reason, I took it as to no surprise. Only because your case only adds to the other stories I have heard in regards to their amps. BTW, buildhouses offers different "options", so not "every" amp is built up to the same standards. j/s my opinion, I could be completely wrong as well

Sencheezy my comment was not at all directed toward you. I was asking Kyle what he meant by what he said.

Oh I know :) I never reasoned for my opinion earlier wavey5.gif

So you didn't say:

Emotionally he meant what he said then when reasoning and logic kicked in he came to. reality. My comment got to him thinking i said atomic amps are bad quality when i was speaking in general about different brand amps coming from the same build house. Some people are defensive for no reason

So you didn't say:

Emotionally he meant what he said then when reasoning and logic kicked in he came to. reality. My comment got to him thinking i said atomic amps are bad quality when i was speaking in general about different brand amps coming from the same build house. Some people are defensive for no reason

So you can read minds lol?

the implication of your comment seemed obvious and others agreed. Its seems as if you're crawfishing now... Can you tell me what is exactly different about the old SAZ3000 and AT3000? Other than what's scribed into the cases? Probably not. Not trying to be a dick.

What I was getting at is the fact the same people make these amps. The small components could very, but the craftsmanship will remain the same.

The reason my amp most likely failed was due to the fact it never received the upgrades other AT3000's received. the SAZ3000's had the same issues.... Also, when you blow subs up, it causes damage to the amplifiers and if you looked through my pics in this build you can clearly see where one coil pretty much blew up. To cause that kind of damage to coil, you'll most likely damage the amps. The amp was fixed in less than 30 minutes according to the guy who bought it. Also take into consideration that amp was made in 06.

And cheezy, you of all people have no room to comment of the quality of anyone's amplifiers.... Since yours is still being repaired or whatever the deal is.

I don't go on to anyone's build and put down their gear in a serious manner. I see a trend with of few of guys on here and its quite funny.

The box is done for now(stovebolt busted his ass on this), and for the two people who don't hate my gear, here's a pic

boxdone.jpg

glad to see your box got fixed.... when you getting those amps ?? pics ??

Box looks good man.

should be here tomorrow along with the first D3100 :)

then getting the box friday!

Box looks good man.

thank you, but stovebolt gets the credit

20120510_211658.jpg

20120510_212528.jpg

20120510_213358.jpg

20120510_194940.jpg

20120510_195005.jpg

20120510_205939.jpg

looks like chit. But I'll be going to three D3100s down the road.

Damn them amps are huge lol.

Lookin good though :)

thank you,

pics

20120512_105525.jpg

20120512_105606.jpg

cooling

20120512_105639.jpg

20120512_105857.jpg

20120512_105911.jpg

hmmmm

20120512_142522.jpg

box threw up

20120512_184048.jpg

20120512_234224.jpg

sitting way lower

20120513_134455.jpg

port?

20120513_140945.jpg

sexy subs bro!!

now get that d3100 hooked up :)

Looks mean for sure!

get er done ! :P

the HC2000 is out, sold it. Eventually I'll be running three D3100s in the trunk, maybe more :)

It has been decided that I will no longer be doing trunk.

Some temp 15s doing work

gotta lay some carpet. Might do a full false floor and cover the amps completely

20120528_213946.jpg

looks much better in the trunk !!

sooo whats the plan for the next setup if ur not doing trunk anymore ??

maybeh a wall smile.png

better be :D

if the deal I hope goes down friday, does go down, you'll begin to get jealous :)

Buy the Camaro...