That port looks mighty beautiful!!!

Waiting on them lol

I think I know what they are but I dont want to spoil it :P

That port looks mighty beautiful!!!

thanks man. updated pics in a few

Waiting on them lol

I think I know what they are but I dont want to spoil it tongue.png

what's that lol

Yea it dawned on me I could have screwed it in from the back side.... After the fact.....

It's louder now, lower :) not as loud in the 43-46 range but meh lol. The box also went from 9.5 to 10 cubes

20120911_180638.jpg

The 11.375" port and the 12.5" oval port

20120911_182748.jpg

Couldn't add more port inside the box lol

20120911_182810.jpg

mmmmm good

20120911_200033.jpg

Looking good kyle,keep it up. Although, I question why don't you just wall?

:D

nice!!

Changed my mind to Wardens lol. Not sure what the 2013 version look like or anything.

Kid took this video of my car at a show a couple weeks ago.

Well... The updates with IA is, I'll be getting two D3100's soon and waiting on the new wardens to arrive next month. I'm really hoping to have them for Turkey drags in December. I believe they're still out of stock on amps too. In the mean time I'll continue running the DC5k (looking to trade it for a new style IA40.1, will pay shipping and add some sweet cash)

On to build updates. The custom DD9518's are out and the Zv3/UFO BTL's are in. It's not quite as loud since I'm running 1ohm instead .5 Tried the D1's in parallel and the amp wasn't having it lol. They play way lower though and sound a lot better. I'm only getting like 2" peak to peak though lol. I think another 2k of power would be perfect. I'd like to strap them on two IA40.1's

On to pics.

20121022_183850.jpg

20121022_183916.jpg

20121022_183945.jpg

20121022_184334.jpg

20121022_184644.jpg

20121022_184026.jpg

Got some new mids to put in too. I can't wait to wire them in!

20121022_185106.jpg

20121022_185122.jpg

Lookin good. Love those UFO motors :)

Lookin good. Love those UFO motors smile.png

I do too.

They sound amazing with the Zv3 parts.

looks crazy... so what are you getting from the SOTM contest exactly?

He won the Ia/Mechman/XS giveaway did he win sotm too? Not trying to be a jerk just wondering. Kyle is going to be loud, congrats again man! I was worried that you were only here for votes, so I'm very glad to see that you are still hanging around :)

He won the Ia/Mechman/XS giveaway did he win sotm too? Not trying to be a jerk just wondering. Kyle is going to be loud, congrats again man! I was worried that you were only here for votes, so I'm very glad to see that you are still hanging around smile.png

my bad.. think I mixed up the contest he won... Do you remember what was included as prizes?

He won the Ia/Mechman/XS giveaway did he win sotm too? Not trying to be a jerk just wondering. Kyle is going to be loud, congrats again man! I was worried that you were only here for votes, so I'm very glad to see that you are still hanging around smile.png

my bad.. think I mixed up the contest he won... Do you remember what was included as prizes?

Not exactly but a shit load of gear. Like 500 for xs, an alternator, a 4 channel, a few amps, like 2 grand for subs, comp sets, and maybe wiring. This is all off the to of my head, hopefully Kyle can give a better answer.

Not exactly but a shit load of gear. Like 500 for xs, an alternator, a 4 channel, a few amps, like 2 grand for subs, comp sets, and maybe wiring. This is all off the to of my head, hopefully Kyle can give a better answer.

Yeah he is set lol

3k for amps, 2500 for subs, 500(iirc) for comps, two xs power batts of my choice(D3100s) and a 400 mechman credit. No SOTM for me though, not complaining :)

Just waiting for the new wardens to drop. I'm ridiculously excited too. The only new subs I've had in the last four years, were the SA12's I picked up and those were B-stock lol.

My teammate and I are coming up with something to do for SBN. I'm really wanting to wall. But I really need secondary transportation for that. Might reconfigure how it now. Just get subs forward and port up.

Yea I wasn't here for just votes. I enjoy the forums, even if the guys here are SSA nut huggers lol

So what r u doin for amps?!

So what r u doin for amps?!

Looking like I might trade my DC5k and some cash for two BC3500's so I can up my power again. running the DC5k @1ohm on these isn't cutting it at all. I think I have some gnarly rise. I'm barely getting 2" p to p :(

I have no idea when IA will have more amps in stock... Long term plan will be two IA40.1's strapped @.8ish probably running on a 14v setup.

I'm really happy with the current sound, just needs more power :)

My front stage is falling apart though :( blown tweet, blown mid, blown woofer :(

I also wanted to tell everyone thank you for the comments. I looked back at a few posts :)