Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

Warden 21 box design

I just bought a used 21" warden from Mr. Bojangles. He's got 1 left still. I'm going to need help designing a box. I have an 03 trailblazer lt that its going in. I also have a crescendo bc2k that I'm gonna run at 2ohms because the sub is a D1 until I get a xs 3100 then ill drop it down to .5 ohm. I'll have a deka 9a31 up front and the 3100 in the back. I have the big 3 and a stock 150 amp alt.

My max dimensions are 44w x 27d x 21h.

Warden Series 21 Sealed Not Recommended Ported 7.5 cubes - 10.0 cubes, 90 - 160 Inches of Port, 32-37 Hz Average: 8.5 cubes, 120 inches, 32-37 Hz

If someone can draw up a design that would be great. Whatever size box you think is best ill go with that and also I was thinking around 33-34hz tuning. Also I think sub up/port back is best for daily right? This is going to he just a daily driver with no competing at all. I listen to rap and hip hop.

If there are any questions please ask. Thank you very much! :)

I'm trying to buy the other warden from Mr. Bojangles and I have a Jeep Cherokee which has very similar dimensions to your Trailblazer (43 X 22 X 22).

I am tuned in :popcorn:

Ask Bromo, or Ram designs. Both are members here.

Is there anyone that will do them for free?

I'm trying to buy the other warden from Mr. Bojangles and I have a Jeep Cherokee which has very similar dimensions to your Trailblazer (43 X 22 X 22).

I am tuned in :popcorn:

Good luck buying it! Mr. Bojangles is great to deal with. I should be receiving it on tuesday. I Cant wait to have the beast. :D

What type of response are you looking for from it? I had a 4th order BP designed for mine where the response is flat from 25-50hz and I've never been happier with a setup. Its a big ass box though lol.

2011-12-16_14-16-25_101.jpg

2011-12-16_14-33-02_826.jpg

Hmm thought i responded back lol well I guess not but box is almost done. I'll be doing a build log soon.