edouble101

2- IB315 in the trunk

Build looks great. I love those RCA's. Would you be willing to build a set of 3 for me and ship them?

Build looks great. I love those RCA's. Would you be willing to build a set of 3 for me and ship them?

Just remember quality and custom costs monies...

He is a great guy to work with...

I could. It is very easy though. I am sure you could do it yourself.

Yep, they arent cheap compared to some $10 rca cables. Approx $30 in supplies for a 25' set.

Thanks for the kind words!

Enclosure is just about done. I have to disassemble it then assemble it inside the trunk.

SCREEN-3908.jpg

SCREEN-3909.jpg

SCREEN-3911.jpg

SCREEN-3913.jpg

A couple friends stopped by to check out my progress :)

SCREEN-3907.jpg

Yep, they arent cheap compared to some $10 rca cables. Approx $30 in supplies for a 25' set.

I don't have the skills nor the tools to do such an amazing job. I would need 3 15" long cables. So thats about 60$ or so? I would be seriously interested in paying you for this. I feel ashamed to pair up 10$ RCAs with my ZED, although I'm well aware that there is no real audible difference in 10$ RCAs vs 100$ RCAs.

:o

I don't have the skills nor the tools to do such an amazing job. I would need 3 15" long cables. So thats about 60$ or so? I would be seriously interested in paying you for this. I feel ashamed to pair up 10$ RCAs with my ZED, although I'm well aware that there is no real audible difference in 10$ RCAs vs 100$ RCAs.

The difference would be the capability of the wire to transfer any noise interference back to the source you unit to be grounded out. A typical twisted pair wire can not do this.

Looks like my Arc Audio KS 900.6 will be here tomorrow and my DD M3a will be here on Thursday adhd.gif

Looks like my Arc Audio KS 900.6 will be here tomorrow and my DD M3a will be here on Thursday adhd.gif

Not downing your choice the Arc KS 900.6 is a bad ass amp, just curious why you didnt go the Zed Route. Im in the amp market myself, still deciding on 4 channel or 6 channel.

Edited by jay-cee

Somebody has been making monies!!!

Not downing your choice the Arc KS 900.6 is a bad ass amp, just curious why you didnt go the Zed Route. Im in the amp market myself, still deciding on 4 channel or 6 channel.

The ZED is too much power form my tweets and mids. 190wrms is way more power than what most front stage drivers can handle. The KS900.6 is 60wrms to four channels with 155wrms to two channels. This will be perfect for my setup. The KS900.6 has gain pots for all 6 channels. The ZED only has three. The ZED costs about $100 more too and is physically bigger. The KS900.6 will fit under my seat the ZED will not.

Somebody has been making monies!!!

Overtime :)

Lunch break.

Slowly getting this installed. Took me 5 hours to get to this point.

SCREEN-3914.jpg

SCREEN-3919.jpg

SCREEN-3920.jpg

That is a cool photo.

Looks great!

That is a cool photo.

Looks great!

Thanks!

Pretty much done with the sub system install. I am using an aero port flare inside the enclosure and have decided to try it without a port flare on the other end.

SCREEN-3924.jpg

SCREEN-3925.jpg

My KS900.6 came in today.

SCREEN-3926.jpg

SCREEN-3927.jpg

SCREEN-3929.jpg

My KS900.6 came in today.

SCREEN-3926.jpg

SCREEN-3927.jpg

SCREEN-3929.jpg

oh Lord that is awesome!!!

Arc Amps never fail whenit comes to control over things. Looks great, I also 2nd that photo looks titts

Arc Amps never fail whenit comes to control over things. Looks great, I also 2nd that photo looks titts

I think the P99RS and the KS900.6 will be a winning combo

I think the P99RS and the KS900.6 will be a winning combo

Too overwhelming for me! But if your into that stuff, I know you will spend hours tweaking. The main reason I have avoided the 100% SQ route is simply becuase I find it overwhelming. Also, practically ever song you play, or I play from my ipod will come from a different source. What this means is, every song that I play, I will be forced to make some kind of minor tweak, to achieve the same SQ as the song before. But thats just me.

damn looking good !!!