l0ud5peaker

My RLP-15 needs a deserving home

I bought an RLS-15 (sorry not an RLP-15) a few years ago with a Behringer EP-2500 with the best intentions, to build an IB manifold in my livingroom ceiling.

It turns out I am not a good carpenter and chickened out on cutting a manifold opening in my ceiling, so my IB dreams never came true. I just can't seem to make anything pretty out of plywood and MDF. I've listed the amp and speaker on ebay and hope that the RLP-15 will find a deserving home with someone who really understands this driver's capabilities. I ended up just putting a Axiom 12" subwoofer cube in the livingroom.

I was sad to hear that Soundsplinter is closing and wish the owners best of luck in their next endeavor.

Edited by l0ud5peaker

Is this a forsale topic?

I bought an RLS-15 (sorry not an RLP-15) a few years ago with a Behringer EP-2500 with the best intentions, to build an IB manifold in my livingroom ceiling.

It turns out I am not a good carpenter and chickened out on cutting a manifold opening in my ceiling, so my IB dreams never came true. I just can't seem to make anything pretty out of plywood and MDF. I've listed the amp and speaker on ebay and hope that the RLP-15 will find a deserving home with someone who really understands this driver's capabilities. I ended up just putting a Axiom 12" subwoofer cube in the livingroom.

Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

Is this a forsale topic?

It looks more like an ad to get people to go to ebay and buy it.