Sign in to follow this  
TRP

AZ "Bring the Noize" show

I didnt post anything before hand, but here is a few pics of the booth and demo cars we had in the booth, i dont have alot of great pics, it was with my phone and i had to man the booth the whole time, all my guys ran off!! :WTFBubble: But anyways, you get the idea.

IMAG2197.jpg

IMAG2194.jpg

IMAG2196.jpg

IMAG2195.jpg

IMAG2193.jpg

IMAG2186.jpg

IMAG2192.jpg

IMAG2185.jpg

IMAG2191.jpg

IMAG2187.jpg

IMAG2190.jpg

IMAG2189.jpg

IMAG2188.jpg

IMAG2183.jpg

IMAG2180.jpg

IMAG2181.jpg

IMAG2184.jpg

IMAG2182.jpg

IMAG2179.jpg

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them!

I am waiting on more, from people who had "real" cameras! Did ALOT of demoing, and we were for sure the loudest cars there!! SSA and Sundown combos were rocking the house!! Along with some DD, Stetsom and Arc audio love!! :dancing::morepower1: :morepower1:

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing. :drink40:

Nice! I really have to get up there soon. Do you guys have anything going on in the near future?

This weekend there is going to be 2 shows in Tucson, I believe. Check the meca website. But AON is going to be hosting a 4th of July night show, and if the customer base from this show turns out well, I think we will vendor for that one also. I am sure there is going to be more shows by more clubs, and i am going to host another one at my shop on March 31st so put it on your calendar now!!

I only have one vid, and it isn't worth loading!!

This weekend there is going to be 2 shows in Tucson, I believe. Check the meca website. But AON is going to be hosting a 4th of July night show, and if the customer base from this show turns out well, I think we will vendor for that one also. I am sure there is going to be more shows by more clubs, and i am going to host another one at my shop on March 31st so put it on your calendar now!!

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the MECA site and didn't see anything in Tucson.

i saw u guys out there. i wanted to bring my ranger with my 8 8" sundown sa 8's in. but roll in was over. ill be comin out to the next event. i wanna show off my 8's. they slam. i was glad to see sum sick demo trucks out there

Very nice pics, that white on white tahoe looks amazing :drool:

Why no pics of the music makers?

i saw u guys out there. i wanted to bring my ranger with my 8 8" sundown sa 8's in. but roll in was over. ill be comin out to the next event. i wanna show off my 8's. they slam. i was glad to see sum sick demo trucks out there

Should have introduced yourself, i was talking to one guy who was talking about you. Would love to see those in action. Come on out to the next event at my shop.

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the MECA site and didn't see anything in Tucson.

My bad man, there is a show, but it is up here in PHX

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/2-18-12AZ.pdf

Very nice pics, that white on white tahoe looks amazing :drool:

Why no pics of the music makers?

Yea that Tahoe is pretty sweet, Want to get him to do air, and lay it out, but we will see!! He is running 4 SA-15's and 2 2500 Sundowns. Was moving alot of air!! I was busy manning the booth, while my guys were demoing, and didnt have much time to get away for alot of pics.

Should have introduced yourself, i was talking to one guy who was talking about you. Would love to see those in action. Come on out to the next event at my shop.

i didnt see anyone at the booth. but i def. would like to meet u. i will be there this saturday. look forward to meeting and showin the 8's.

i didnt see anyone at the booth. but i def. would like to meet u. i will be there this saturday. look forward to meeting and showin the 8's.

I wont be there on saturday, but i am hosting a show on March 31st at our shop.

Really. Who's gonna b there.

I am not sure what you mean? I just wont be able to make it, i have some family stuff going on. The show is being hosted by another shop for their grand opening.

I'll try to make the show at your shop Justin.

Gives me incentive to fix up my a-pillars. :P

I am not sure if all the trucks will be there or not? One guy might have just fried his amp!! And the others always work weird days, but we will see.

I'll try to make the show at your shop Justin.

Gives me incentive to fix up my a-pillars. :P

DO IT!!

Sounds good, or you can make it out to the shop anytime and check it out.