CHRIS 323

so how was your Vday yesterday ?

it took us me / girlfriend two hours to get a table at a BJ's restaurant but the wait was worth it

Uneventful. Sent my wife some flowers at work and we got local Mexican food to go. I did't even get to bow chicka wow wow. :suicide-santa:

Mine was good. Went to P.F. Chang's.

Waited for 45 minutes, got two free appetizers. And two surprise discounts next time we go. :-)

Had a great time.

Uneventful. Bought wifey a Dutch Oven, she cooked dinner, cuddled on couch while fighting the dog to stay off us.

Vday sucks. Another corporate ploy to get consumers to spend money.

Uneventful. Sent my wife some flowers at work and we got local Mexican food to go. I did't even get to bow chicka wow wow. :suicide-santa:

lol

Mine was good. Went to P.F. Chang's.

Waited for 45 minutes, got two free appetizers. And two surprise discounts next time we go. :-)

Had a great time.

cant get any better than that im glad you had a great Vday

DUDE I FCKIN LOLED :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lol

Uneventful. Bought wifey a Dutch Oven, she cooked dinner, cuddled on couch while fighting the dog to stay off us.

Vday sucks. Another corporate ploy to get consumers to spend money.

thank you!!!!!

mine was pretty good i bought my gf a parrot, flowers and balloons and i got chones and socks :ughdunno: and since i care about my self i bought me a sax100.4 for valentines :dancing:

mine was pretty good i bought my gf a parrot, flowers and balloons and i got chones and socks :ughdunno: and since i care about my self i bought me a sax100.4 for valentines :dancing:

lol chones well we went to BJ's restaurant and got her some EMU boots i didn't get nothing

sames, I went on a "date" but it was as friends seeing as my original date turned out to be a hoe, and I'm dropping 75 bucks a plate fo hoes. She even tried to butter me up at like 1am that day, saying she messed up and other crap.....

this weekend will be good, mardi gras is still going on :)

sames, I went on a "date" but it was as friends seeing as my original date turned out to be a hoe, and I'm dropping 75 bucks a plate fo hoes. She even tried to butter me up at like 1am that day, saying she messed up and other crap.....

damn $75 dollars on a hoe you over paid lol

damn $75 dollars on a hoe you over paid lol

lol I meant not dropping

no VD for me :badmood2:

I would be happy about not having VD!

well our date was cool we hardly get to go out by ourselves cause of the kids we planning on doing it again sorry grandma you gonna have to babysit again lol