I dont really like clamp tests for comparison . each system is differant . I like drop in comparison against well known amps . and hard low voltage, low ohm load tests to proove there durability. and sound quality .

I have access to an oscope so its not an issue for me. As for comparison I have a memphis 4k and an SAZ 4500 that I may compare to. But I see no reason why these won't perform well with proper electrical backing them.

As for clipping. Most competitor when burping drive the amps into slight clipping actually. As far as clamp numbers there are several factors involved. But as long as the person doing the tests know's what they are doing and has decent test equipment. I see no reason why to not use that data.

I am actually waiting to find out what's up with their 12K. Also, OP let's see some gut pics!! :popcorn:

I dont have o scope . I mean cut off protect at .35 . but serious power in my team mates truck at .35. on 12v the mojo was stronger in one set up. then in a differant set up on 16v the everest was stronger. my powerbass 5ks were stronger on 12v until I added more batteries then it equaled out. I love mine though . if my sealed sections were larger it would have ran at .35.

how much did you pay for this amp ?