Here is a DC 5k board for comparing

IMAG0676.jpg

Notice it has 8 torrids on the input section though? It is similar to the BC5500. The ESL only has 6 torrids. OP section appears to differ as well.

Do you guys not see that one board clearly has 8 transformers compared to 6?

IMAG0676.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

I'm not saying they are special or anything. Just different.

Edited by audioarsonal

I didn't notice that at all. :lol:

Didn't say they were the same. Just posted to compare.

The DC looks a bit better built.

But what are the prices on Everest?

Not a fan ...to much BS and talking down of other brands ..The seem to like to do that alot ...

I had not heard of them until now, that should say something. Odd that a brand named Everest in located in Florida.....

The DC looks a bit better built.

But what are the prices on Everest?

What makes you say that? Cause it has more components, better parts,etc...Can you explain?

Pricing will be similar to Sundown and other dealer based companies.

@stevemead I got ya. Just wanted to clarify.:thumbsup: Yes there are several other 5ks most either have 8 torrid's or 4 torrid transformers. This has 6 which makes it somewhat unique in that respect. Output sections very as well if you compare them closely.

Not a fan ...to much BS and talking down of other brands ..The seem to like to do that alot ...

I had not heard of them until now, that should say something. Odd that a brand named Everest in located in Florida.....

I have a co-worker named Everist. :\

Nice amp, now get to building and show us your build skillz. Nice to see you round these parts of the intra-web. :D

Very few have heard of them. But they really haven't been released as of yet either. As far as the logo not really sure why being in Fl would make a difference in the name they use. But from my understanding its for "reaching new heights."

I have a co-worker named Everist. :\

Nice amp, now get to building and show us your build skillz. Nice to see you round these parts of the intra-web. :D

LOL...interesting name for sure! Glad to see you around as well. You know were my build is at just check it out:thumsup: I may post it up over here though for those who don't get around.

Edited by audioarsonal

Very few have heard of them. But they really haven't been released as of yet either. As far as the logo not really sure why being in Fl would make a difference in the name they use. But from my understanding its for "reaching new heights."

I was not criticizing at all, just 'Everest', you think highest mountain in the world. Florida, not so mountainous. ;)

I was not criticizing at all, just 'Everest', you think highest mountain in the world. Florida, not so mountainous. ;)

No problem....I didn't take it personal! Just kinda odd I guess. But hey it is logical. Like I said I think its more for the height than the location.;)

Haha at the people who can look at a picture and not tell the difference. What does the rest of your system consist of OP?

Haha at the people who can look at a picture and not tell the difference. What does the rest of your system consist of OP?

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

For power I run a separate charging system for the sub amps at 16/18v. I have 6 kinetiks and a 300a alt. Previous setup was to memphis 4k's on 4 IA DR's doing 54+ at 30hz. Front section is 3 way active with 1 8, 2 6.5's, 2 4's, and 2 1" tweeters per door. All this is powerd by an N1 and an old Coustic XM5e.

I will try and get a build log over hear for you guys. Or you get to other forums you can view it there under the same Username.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

Don't worry Aaron, that was my first thought as well when I looked at the website. I expected them to be in Colorado or somewhere, I don't know....with mountains.

+1 £ol

It may have less, but they look bigger. They lay outs are similar though. Looks like it could be a pretty good amp, but I'll never pay sundown prices

It may have less, but they look bigger. They lay outs are similar though. Looks like it could be a pretty good amp, but I'll never pay sundown prices

full you say that... ESL amps are MORE then sundowns prices... because " they are designed and every part inside of them is made in the USA and the parts are shipped to korea to be assembled because of the cheap labor prices."

Edited by bigjon

full you say that... ESL amps are MORE then sundowns prices... because " they are designed and every part inside of them is made in the USA and the parts are shipped to korea to be assembled because of the cheap labor prices."

That dose not sound right..

The cost of shipping back and forth plus QC issues, would make that odd.

The cost of shipping back and forth plus QC issues, would make that odd.

i agree.. but thats what i was told by the contact .

" im sure you can understand the cost difference in labor here to there"