Sign in to follow this  
DjCrush

New here, in NC

Hey all I'm Cam, been into car audio for a while now. Will be posting build log as soon as I have all the equipment I'll be using. :fing34:

Welcome

I work in Clinton, and visit Raleigh/Cary/Chapel Hill quite often.

:WELCOME: I didn't know we had that many NC people up here. I go to ECU maybe we can all meet up one day and showoffs our equipment and rides haha.

:WELCOME: I didn't know we had that many NC people up here. I go to ECU maybe we can all meet up one day and showoffs our equipment and rides haha.

I'm down.

I lived in Greenville for 5-6 years. My roommates went to ECU. I still go party from time to time.

I lived in Greenville for 5-6 years. My roommates went to ECU. I still go party from time to time.

It's a good place to party haha. Too bad thats the only thing it's known for along with medical school, while its engineering program is amazing and getting better every year, but still unrecognized by a lot.

It's a good place to party haha. Too bad thats the only thing it's known for along with medical school, while its engineering program is amazing and getting better every year, but still unrecognized by a lot.

The education is getting better? that must be why the partying has started to go downhill. LOL.

:peepwall:

The education is getting better? that must be why the partying has started to go downhill. LOL.

:peepwall:

Well except for the dumb kids who go there only to party and blow their parents, yes it's actually improved quite a bit. Too bad they keep raising the tuition every year because more and more students are coming in. They have about 30,000 students now, which is rivaling ncsu. And the partying has gone downhill. I can't deny that, theres just too much violence and the damn cops would rather be out there busting parties and arresting college students then stopping all of these robberies and shootings (and stabbings).

:WELCOME:

Welcome from Asheville, NC

Shit I didn't know there was anyone from NC. I'm in Durham y'all should come hear the 8 12s when I'm done.

Edited by MemphisMzd

Shit I didn't know there was anyone from NC. I'm in Durham y'all should come hear the 8 12s when I'm done.

LOL it surprises me how many of us are from NC, a bit spread out though. My old college room mate goes to UNC chapel hill, and her BF lives in Durham. I was at a party up there a couple weeks ago.

double post

Edited by suicidal

Thanks again everyone. :drink40:

Surprised to see this many in NC. I know there's a few guys in Wilmington with Team Nemesis.

Welcome!! :wavey5:

I used to be in NC, does that count!! :eek5wavey: