Mark LaFountain

Forum Software upgrades tonight!

The site could possibly be down tonight for a few hours for some major long awaited updates.

The upgrade isn't just a maintenance release, it's a major software upgrade.

http://www.caraudio-forum.com is currently running it, go on over there and check it out for your selves.

Thanks for your understanding.

Im just curious, will this update cut down on the spam? Or is it just a routine update.

The spam is not an issue if reported right away. Some members feel the need to have fun with it, and it lingers, but we are on it pretty much right away all the time.

Yeah its not really a problem to me, was curious to know if that's what the update is for. I have noticed an increase in the spam compared to how it was in the past.

Maybe we get an option for us light sensitive folks to get rid of the blinding white background hehe

Maybe we get an option for us light sensitive folks to get rid of the blinding white background hehe

We are going back to a darker skin most of you will be happy to hear.

The upgrade isn't just a maintenance release, it's a major software upgrade.

http://www.caraudio-forum.com is currently running it, go on over there and check it out for your selves.

wow i forget how SSA skin is normal.. mine is all black and blue.. only way i know baby!!!

SSA is allways getting better.. love this place

:eek5wavey:

hey, the "recent topics" section gone on the homepage?

we are still waiting for the upgrade to happen, I put the recent topics back up at the top of the board while we wait.

Bare with us... Looking like the AM now...

Awesome can't wait to check it out.

Shweett!!! :fing34:

Have fun with the updates, I'm on another forum more than here and they've done this one already. It'll be a small learning curve, but it'll load faster and... yeah. It's a nice.

Have fun with the updates, I'm on another forum more than here and they've done this one already. It'll be a small learning curve, but it'll load faster and... yeah. It's a nice.

Yeah, our other two forums have this update on it for months now. Just tough to find an extra full work day to commit to doing this.

:ughdunno:

No body does it like SSA though ;)

Mark you should check out fla spl set up it is so user freindly . i love it.

This is a very tedious process that requires a decent amount of time and work on both ends. As for VB boards, now that I feel Invision has just as good SEO, there is no need to use VB.