nicawatts

TEAM SSA HATED EXTREAM S10

its been talked about over on CA. But do you know what you're doing with the current 10k and BTLs?

do you mean numbers wise oyea 2 amps 154.5 playin juicebox sealed on dash 156s door open , 20k is a secret till sbn should be over 57s at 40hrts on music. Im selling 4 d.7 ufo btl's with mayhem softparts and 3 1.4 ufo's.

Welcome!

I loves me a blowthrough! I like your choice on amp location too. Usually see those in the cab. Zcons are going to destroy in there

Thanks for the welcome everyone. yes it is very intence. not to many people will sit in it for a full song . I would like to know the spider pack ,not that it matters. if anyone knows off the top of there head. Yes I will be competing at inac, sbn daytona. for the world title/ belt, and to break the world record, again. that i set at state finals. The Everest amps are very strong, and super dependable. never ran warm . I run four at .7 each. my hole team runs them, 20 all together ,and no issues. they really eccell between 14 ,and 17.9v . and the dc 270 is a monster, it almost shuts my engine off at idle full tilt. optimas hold up good I have a mla module and charge at 15.5 any higher then 16 ,and they start to swell . but good output only fall back is I havent been able to get on there team. very hard to figure out there paper work. also forgot I run 2 line drivers jl for the bass knob and a audio control full rca voltage is 14.4 only use 2.3 full tilt though the headroom is nice I can max it out with deck at 1/4 volume for cleaner signal if wanted . truck went from 3200lbs to 5400lbs, but can still be a daily driver although it isnt. trying to save mileage.

the 157 vid was out law sealed then door open but with a blown sub and the mic rolled back.

They are 5 spiders but not sure how its broken down.

steve how you like the dc 5ks I love there amps not so keen on the subs though.

I can chill a case of beer on em. Lol. Never ever warmer than ambient temp. I've never ran dc subs either. I have a lil something up my sleeve. We should be pretty close, numbers wise.

do you compete if so what org and class?

Usaci. Streetbeat 4 and mod 1001-2000

always loved chevy Xtremes :)

yours looks like a beast wish i could hear it sometime...

sweet looking ride & nice system too

are those powerbass 5k amps in the very 1st 2 pics ?

Yes they are

im in sb 4 usaci when i do it. yea i had 4 powerbass 5ks . my favorite 5k on the market for 12v they are nasty .

im in sb 4 usaci when i do it. yea i had 4 powerbass 5ks . my favorite 5k on the market for 12v they are nasty .

ive only ran sb4 once with the 2 18s at the last show. did a 154.9 with my stock alt. my runstarted at 155.8 and dropped hard form there. i have a mike singer 350a now

Hmm

wub.png Zcons in the back to provide traction during the winter months.