nicawatts

TEAM SSA HATED EXTREAM S10

th_VID_20120325_162705-1.jpg

one of a few vids this is one of the 3 rounds . either sealed or door open.

Crazy numbers from that little truck. :)

The very end of the video is my favorite part. I just turned on the camera then hair went flying from both sides. :)

more power for 2013? ? ? what do you guys suggest ? IA, DD , AB , DC , stetsom , sundown ????? hmmmmm

Nasty truck man! I gotta get back with the ssa crew when i build my wall later this year.

more power for 2013? ? ? what do you guys suggest ? IA, DD , AB , DC , stetsom , sundown ????? hmmmmm

NS-1s are putting out crazy power but i think 4 DC 9k or 12k's would be stupid awesome. Obviously both options would require an electrical system like no other.

nice!!!! 4 NS1s should do the trick.

damn sick set up

A few guys in other locations, seem to be leaning towards DD power. I personally have not used their amplifiers yet.

You done with ESL Nick? If I were looking I would go with the DD M4a, AB1100.1, or the DC12k. The IA 40.1 is a beast but almost a lateral step from were you are at. Personally I would steer clear of SD or Stetsom. But that is just a personal opinion.

Do you plan to upgrade the electrical as well?

Edited by audioarsonal

I wanted to upgrade with esl . there good amps ,but they dont reply to my messages. so hell with it. I like the m4a. maybe 2 ,but i was told they shut off at 15.6v. dc 7.5 x 4 and 9.0 x 2 ,rusty says he is changing the 12k to something else. also ns1 but havent seen good results on 12v system yet.

I gotta say these zcons take some serious abuse omg . hairtricks and demo bailouts for 3 hrs straight with 3-4k ea clamped power lol. we were at a crowd judge easter show in the hood and had a blast . ssa who bam

The DD's will shut off in the mid 15's but will keep going even dropping into the high 9's.The NS-1's are nice but are power hungry, you would need a big battery bank and quad alts to run 30 seconds on them. Hopefully end of this month we'll be able to post up some results with the NS-1 on 14v, just waiting on another alt and more batteries.

I wanna see good numbers from the ns1 at 12-13v. let me know what happens. Im leaning toward the dc9ks right now ,or start charging at 14.7 ,and run the dd m4a . im gonna study the 1100.1 a little more as well. lol I have some homework to do.

I gotta say these zcons take some serious abuse omg . hairtricks and demo bailouts for 3 hrs straight with 3-4k ea clamped power lol. we were at a crowd judge easter show in the hood and had a blast . ssa who bam

That is awesome!

a couple hours of this and finally the back sub let go im so amazed at these subs rediculas

VIDEO

Right click and open link

th_VID_20120415_192230.jpg

Battle of the cities about 2000 people big hood show in tally,fl. my boy neill barber won it big I gotta trophy for best chevy ,dont have enough highs to even enter the hood shows but I took half the crowd with hairtricks,shirts, hats, bottles . they was like damn what you got in there? I was like SSA ,EVEREST bro you didnt know?=-)

IMG_20120414_191031.jpg

door strickers about to come off. fixed yesterday with two 1/4 x3x3 steel plates in each side and a welder tank now.