nicawatts

TEAM SSA HATED EXTREAM S10

they have to be removable for ebb 2012 rules ima close it in with glass and paint it after world finals

they have to be removable for ebb 2012 rules ima close it in with glass and paint it after world finals

Ah, cool. I'll be on the look out to see some glass work. :wub:

Lookin amazing Nic! Can't wait for you to make it to a USF show one day so I can demo this BEAST!

IMG_20120313_141747.jpg

IMG_20120313_141642.jpg

changed the highs a little . took the 2 8s out and added 4 super tweets . sounds much better. looks a little better , but still not the final setup for highs . ill most likely put them in the doors later. along with 4 more 6s and 2 more 1'' tweets.

Sweet.

I didn't pay attention much to the bar before, is that for reducing all the flex? trippy.gif

well most of the flex, yes. The first 2 bars broke . had a 3/4 threaded galvinized pipe, then 1''. both broke at the flange . the 11/4 pipe brace has been in for a while now . came loose from the floor once . then bolted it in. with out the brace, and 2 layers of birch, the back wall moved close to 4''s.it would slap the bed... before sub break in it was doing mid 56s legal on dash on music at about 37hrtz . playin juicebox by gorilla zoe .

Im glad you sent blue. im not really a red kind of guy.

I have black stickers on the way that may look cleaner on the outside tail gate.

That would be cool black or white I can make space on the windsheils for white or black on the tailgate.

the blue would have been sweet in the box.but the red matches the subs so i think it goes good. I do want some sub magnet stickers though they look sweet on the body. I got the idea from ray ray he had them on his side windows of a monte shit looked sweet.

Edited by nicwatts

the long white ,and the black team would be awsome . wife said she needs one of the pink tees in med for sbn . I can send you card info or pay you personally at sbn.

Edited by nicwatts

the long white ,and the black team would be awsome .

I will bring some with me to SBN.

cool she usually wheres the ppa shirts its time for a change lol. I hate the maroon on our team shirts.

I ain't gonna lie it's louder than most people expect. its been compared to g-forces, lol. for a lightweight its very impressive. one week and you will hear it . .

Team pure pressure will be doing our last min testing ,and tuning this weekend. hoping to install a throttle lock by then . as long as I make it through qualifying, ill be demoing Sunday, but if for some unorthodox reason I don't. ill demo after qualifying.

a teammate let me borrow a second alt for world finals saterday. but no plug gotta find plug and make bracket and harness ,also going to change my crossovers and highs amps before saterday xing fingers.

Good luck bro