Sign in to follow this  
Hondabiker95

Ordered 3 weeks ago "Payment being carried out by paypal still??&#

Ok So I ordered my SSD 3 weeks ago through Paypal with my credit card and my bank account was deducted the second I finished the transaction.... but, Paypal is still "carrying out the payment" How long does this usually take and if this is normal then Paypal is a pretty shitty company imo because there's really no reason it should take them that long to make this happen!! I mean damn, 3 weeks. Anyways sorry, Im not complaining to you guys. I know FI has nothing to do with this order as of yet. But I just wanted to know if this is a normal thing. I'm going to call Paypal on monday and give them hell. They said up to a week if I remember correctly.

Invoice number: I-17454/00

Quantity Name Item number Unit price Total

price

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 SSD18 01918 USD 254.00 USD 254.00

Ohm: dual 1

FlatwindCoil: no

Cooling: no

Dustcap: white

Internal_Lead: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount: USD 254.00

Shipping costs: USD 35.99

Total amount: USD 289.99

thats why I dont use crap like that . just use a debit card. It does suck not having paypal when buying used items from random people but paypal is a little complicated and I already dont trust banks with my hard earned dollars. lol

thats why I dont use crap like that . just use a debit card. It does suck not having paypal when buying used items from random people but paypal is a little complicated and I already dont trust banks with my hard earned dollars. lol

It was a debit card lol. That's what I meant. And I do even have a paypal account I just thought that it would take the same amount of time to transfer the money into my paypal account. Anyways if it doesn't clear by monday I will dispute the transaction and say fuck paypal.

ya that doesnt make sense... paypal only takes a day or 2 to process transactions

Its paypal holding up the payment. They even do it to me once in awhile and I dont know why.

It's as easy as a phone call to get it straightened out. I'm surprised they haven't voided the transaction already. As part of the fraud protection they'll do that from time to time, especially if you use paypal in multiple places such as as home and at work. I ran into this because I have two office locations for work and of course at home and was buying a few things logged in from all three places. They saw the different IP's popping up and did the same thing. I called them up right away and got everything taken care of very quickly, they were actually very easy to deal with in the matter and I also had them log the IP's for all three locations so that it wouldn't happen again and it hasn't for quite a long time.

Just call them up, they'll get it taken care of in seconds.

It's as easy as a phone call to get it straightened out. I'm surprised they haven't voided the transaction already. As part of the fraud protection they'll do that from time to time, especially if you use paypal in multiple places such as as home and at work. I ran into this because I have two office locations for work and of course at home and was buying a few things logged in from all three places. They saw the different IP's popping up and did the same thing. I called them up right away and got everything taken care of very quickly, they were actually very easy to deal with in the matter and I also had them log the IP's for all three locations so that it wouldn't happen again and it hasn't for quite a long time.

I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'm fairly convinced that the UPS email got buried somewhere and Fi simply forgot to update my status. For all I know my ssd could show up at my door tomorrow lol.. I've read around on this forum a bit and that's happened a few times.

That makes sense although I've only used paypal at my home location :P. Either way, they shall recieve a call tomorrow.. First I will call FI and just make sure they don't have the payment yet.

Have you checked to se if the payment is still pending at paypal?

Have you checked to se if the payment is still pending at paypal?

Im not exactly sure how to check that seeing as the transaction was done with my debit card and not in my paypal account. My bank account was charged 289.99 the second I placed my order and I haven't seen the money since so I can only assume it went through.

I used Paypal as well, and Paypal shows the transaction as complete. It says the same thing on the site. I'm gonna be pissed to find out that my subs aren't coming for another few weeks..

Sign in to follow this