accordwithbass

What does FI stand for?

My gf asked me what FI stood for yesterday because she knows SSA is for Sound solutions audio and AA is ascendent audio. So I told her "I don't know, probably F***king Insane Car Audio since their speakers get so loud" But does it really mean? Is it like 2 people names? Or a phrase? I've never known.

inFInitely or something of the sorts i believe.

It is a word. It's not initials. It's pronounced like the word "fight" without the "t". From what I hear, it's for the Fi in hi-fi. Nick, please chime in

Not to thread jack, but what do the different subwoofer names stand for. BL, Btl, sp4, etc?

if it's pronounced like hifi, then why is the example infinitely used when it's not pronounced like that in that word.

Yes I know its Fi, not FI. I just realized that when I walked away from the computer because it auto corrects to FI. And this is why im wondering because others are curious too.

Not to thread jack, but what do the different subwoofer names stand for. BL, Btl, sp4, etc?

Buzz Lightyear

Built To Last

Society System Decontrol

Quality

dunno what sp4 is for though.

At the top of the page under Fi it says inFinitely amazing. But why choose Fi out of that word? And Im also wonder about the reason for the subs names, bl btl, sp4 like chainsaw said.

He didn't ask how to pronounce it, he asked if it had any meaning behind it. Where it came from.

So that explains it. I am now even happier that there is a fully loaded 12" buzz lightyear in my trunk

So that explains it. I am now even happier that there is a fully loaded 12" buzz lightyear in my trunk

hahahahaha thats awsome. :lol2:

Roflmao!