Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Some custom goodies...

Ordered these a WHILE back and just got them yesterday... Seems he used a "slightly" bigger SAE positive terminal to design mine as it isn't tight enough but he is making another one to ship to me.

Here they are:

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

looks good. when did you order? date

very nice.. i need me some

Middle of January, but I saw what else he had going at the same time as mine so I was surprised they came that quick... He did a TON of stuff :suicide-santa:

looks good, suck they don't fit though. Its tough to be perfect with custom stuff like this. The batt terminals I got from teamprojectdb for my SPP1200 needed to be slightly drilled out out for the M6 bolt to fit. The ones for my hc2000 were perfect though :)

pics of install :)

looks good, suck they don't fit though. Its tough to be perfect with custom stuff like this. The batt terminals I got from teamprojectdb for my SPP1200 needed to be slightly drilled out out for the M6 bolt to fit. The ones for my hc2000 were perfect though :)

pics of install :)

I will when I get all my fuse holders and then install.. Right now my trunk is empty... I cry everyday that I drive around... :suicide-santa:

Edited by Shogen

What's the website?

For the custom terminals? CACO ... Username = ToolMaker

For the fuse holders placed an order from Sonicelectronix but hasn't shipped yet...

Battery terminals are sexy!

Thanks

ToolMaker FTMFW!

oh one month isn't that long lmao

your just impatient, i thought you might have ordered in december or november lol

Nice stuff here. :fing34: You can't go wrong with Toolmaker, I bought a pair of aluminum dual inputs from him for my saz3500. His work is very nice and his prices are usually pretty reasonable. I'm interested in those battery terminals, pm me about them when you get a chance please.