Mark LaFountain

It's that time again, Tshirts. Opinions wanted...

I'm down for a few, of course.

BTW, i like the notice you can send out to us on the bottom right of the screen! Is there a way to get rid of it after you click on it or something?

Edited by watts09

PLEASE make mediums!

"slim fit" mediums ;) ;)

Make me an XL or L depending on how they fit with yellow lettering and I'm sold, purple n gold bitches

I'm down for a few, of course.

BTW, i like the notice you can send out to us on the bottom right of the screen! Is there a way to get rid of it after you click on it or something?

No, I will turn it off shortly.

I added two more colors in the first post.

All look good. I'll get one of each :)

My coolest car audio t-shirts are "classic" looking but also show that you're an enthusiast with some sort of cool saying or image ... I think this design fits both of those criteria.

Personally, I'd be buying the white on black before anything else, but all 3 are cool. Black, Blue, Purple (that order).

May or may not put more on the back, I like that the front has a lot going on. It's MUCH better than just a plain black shirt that says "SSA" or something bland like that (think very small logo, like Nike).

My coolest car audio t-shirts are "classic" looking but also show that you're an enthusiast with some sort of cool saying or image ... I think this design fits both of those criteria.

Personally, I'd be buying the white on black before anything else, but all 3 are cool. Black, Blue, Purple (that order).

May or may not put more on the back, I like that the front has a lot going on. It's MUCH better than just a plain black shirt that says "SSA" or something bland like that (think very small logo, like Nike).

Glad you are liking them. They are a little departure from our normal designs. Thats why I like them so much. If we get enough good response (and so far we have), we will get these on order in the next few days...

I suppose there won't be enough room to place user names on the back of these huh? :(

I suppose there won't be enough room to place user names on the back of these huh? sad.png

No prices would be out of control if we did user names on every shirt, sorry.

I suppose there won't be enough room to place user names on the back of these huh? sad.png

No prices would be out of control if we did user names on every shirt, sorry.

Oh I would imagine for every shit yes, haha, but was speaking in referrence of custom orders. For example in the SSA store, there would be a drop down option or something in that manner that would allow to enter text up to 10 characters or something along those lines. Just an idea is all.

shirt* lol

I think they are bad ass. Especially the fact that you included the GCON. I don't even own a SSA sub and I will probably buy one.

I like the blue, and purple, especially the family photo. Count me in for buying some ;)

I love em!

I will get my user name put on them myself anyway. :-)

I like the black and blue.

Edited by pmureika

Black please. Will these be in standard fit, or long's etc?

J

PLEASE make mediums!

PLEASE bulk up! :P jk

I like morning bumps!! Wait............ I will get some shirts!! :D

I like morning bumps!! Wait............ I will get some shirts!! biggrin.png

Morning eh? No wonder my box isn't built yet. Haha just kidding!!! biggrin.png