Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

slamology 2012 ?'s

well i plan on going up to indianapolis in june for this years slamology and id like to compete. so i have a few questions and hope you guys can help me out here...

1: what class would i compete in? i notice they do like ford full size pickup and stuff, so would i be in the same class as some guy with 4 18's in his pick-up????

2: where can i find the rules to make sure i can have everything in order by the day of the show?

and 3: who all here is going???? haha

Thanks guys!

I will be there once again...6 years and counting! As far as what you are asking. Are you wanting to know about DBdrag or the car show?

There will be a few of us camping this year. As the venue has changed from years past.

Edited by audioarsonal

Look up dbdrag rulebook, and see what class(s) you fall into.

We don't know your enclosure dimensions, window lines, amount of drivers, fuse ratings, etc.

Correct. If you are referring to the audio competition it is regular DBDrag rules. This is a 3x event so it will be checked. With registration you are entered in both the audio as well as car show. If you would like your car judged you need to class it. For that info I would email them as to what needs done.

i will be in street A class. one sub amp and 1 15. i didnt see any guidlines as far as fuses though??

ok thanks man.. one more thing, is there some kind of dick i need to buy with the test tones on it or something? or do i just use music? lol iv never done this before so its ALL new to me :/

is there some kind of dick i need...? lol iv never done this before so its ALL new to me :/

hmm.. I will be there.. hopefully this question doesn't come up when i'm there..

awhh shit. lol i just seen that haha. i meant DISK lol

No need to buy any dick.

No need to buy any dick.

For everyone going. Stop by and say what's up. Ill be in a silver jeep probably near the team concepts guys. We'll probably be camping next to the track this year as well.

I'll be there with the team IAK crew.

To find us, look for a blue truck that skip every beat, a red van that's constantly smokin coils,

A cavalier with foam seeping out the windows, an suv with 55 kids standing by it and

The skinny ass white guy makin people laugh all day..

Yupp can't wait! Wish I could get my second zcon by then :/ o well. Hopefully I get a good score with my 1 :)

I'll be there with an SUV & 55 kids standing by it....LOL!

haha ill have to keep an eye out for you guys and check out the system most def.

Loudest system IV ever head was jay-cee 76's with 2 15" icons I believe they were. I think he said it was like 147db??? It was awhile ago but that'd the loudest IV ever heard. Im shooting for the low 40's with my 1 zcon. Box build begins tomorrow :)