Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Best way to get quotes

Since we get so many messages on the forums, and they hard to keep track of we ask everyone that wishes to get a quote please go to our website http:www.dc-creations.com and click on purchase then select which ever options best suites what you want a quote for. Please fill out the form and submit it. If you are interested in a DIY kit please use the enclosure form and in the comment section please inform us that you would like to request a DIY quote.

There is a section on there to select a forum and username or another way you found us. Please remember that the discounts for this forum on SSA enclosures will still apply but you must select this forum and input your user name to get that discount.

Once the form has been filled out and submitted we will get you a quote via email as soon as we can. This typically takes 1-2 business days to respond.

If you have already PMed about an enclosure I will be sifting though all of my messages in the next few days and getting back with everyone.

I'm am very glad to offer our sevices on this forum, but yet again we underestimated the increasing amount of customers that this would bring in. Please bare with us as we transition into a new system that will work better for everyone involved not allow any slow or breaks in contact.

Just to note, any quotes requested on the weekend(or after business hours on Friday) are typically answered the following Monday.