DarkTinman

1997 Honda Accord Special Edition

This is a great car. I am the third owner of this car. It has 160k miles on it. Full working A/C and is automatic. The reason I am selling this car is am going on a mormon mission and won't be back for two years.

I'm looking to get 5k or best offer.

So onto the car. This car is 1997 honda accord midnight purple special edition. Here is a HUGE list of the features and upgrades to this car.

Viper alarm system

Blue LED (Part of alarm system)

Viper LED (Part of alarm system)

2.25 magnaflow muffler from the front to back

Extra bright headlights (HID 8k lights)

2 18 inch SSA subwoofers (handles 4000 watts RMS) Please note that this car does NOT have a backseat because the subwoofer box takes up the whole backseat!

Aftermarket front speakers (Infinity Cappa's 6.5)

Stinger Voltage meter in car

Upgrade headunit (aftermarket radio, with USB and AUX cord connections. Also plays CD's and radio perfectly)

New brakes

New fluids

New headers

Intake (blue)

New calibers (blue)

New radiator

New gas tank

Sundown Audio amp (4500.1D)

Extra battery (HC1800)

270amp alternator (DC power)

Less then a year old tires

Sound deadened floor (All of the carpet has been taken out and has been sound deadened to the floor so you will not hear road noise)

Yellow top battery (under the hood)

Tinted windows all around

Upgraded corner lights

Upgraded license plate light (bright white)

I know that most people don't post the "bad things" about the car but i will go ahead because i feel it's needed

The top of the car is starting to experience a little bit of ware. I noticed this after taking it through the machine washes. I HIGHLY recommend you hand wash this car to discontinue the ware to the pain on top of the car.

There is also a small but noticeable dent to the front driver door. It was a parking lot hit and run but luckily not much paint was removed and is actually not as bad as it could have been.

Honestly, this is my first car and i have done nothing but keep this car in pristine condition. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me anytime.

Text or call anytime. I do work but feel free to honestly contact me anytime.

480-309-1603

My name is Austin, hope to talk to you soon!

And here is some pictures

DSCN1620.jpg

DSCN1621.jpg

DSCN1622.jpg

DSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1627.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

DSCN1629.jpg

DSCN1630.jpg

DSCN1631.jpg

Craigslist: http://phoenix.craig...2868025421.html

Please only text or call because i don't check this forum that often! Thanks for your time!

Edited by DarkTinman

Might as well ask, what SSA Sub's are those?