azagtoth502

beware of chrislun

crazy stuff man!!!

A "so called issue" It looks to me as if it's a major issue with one of Jacob's dealers, it should have been handled immediately. It's starting to make Jacob look bad, especially since DJ said it is "getting handled" with no mention of how. I'd like to see the matter resolved.

A "so called issue" It looks to me as if it's a major issue with one of Jacob's dealers, it should have been handled immediately. It's starting to make Jacob look bad, especially since DJ said it is "getting handled" with no mention of how. I'd like to see the matter resolved.

I would have to agree fully.

The "so called "issue is getting handled ..

Its not so called issue.it is issue.chris made deal.its been to far out.no disrespect to you.but sorry if one can't make deal in timely matter then dont.make deal..chris has made promises. But nothing.

Stuff like this pisses me off. I hope that it gets resolved.

Hay Chris lun! Of savage custom im calling you out!where is the subs you owe to that man!.

Any info? Tracking number? How is shipped? Be a man do right thing!

Wake up Chris!(I lie) lun

This is one of my dealers .So when i say it is getting handled .Its just that .There is always 2 sides to every story .I have yet to get the person that is having the issue to contact me ,so i can get the other side of the story .I have asked for some contact info and i have posted my number to call me .Did this on Friday night .So im taking it as there is more to the story .

Edit :

I know the subs were ordered .Chris told the guy that he had a order that was a few weeks out .Due to having some subs built . Thats the details i have as of right know . And you can believe if there is more to the story .I will handle it the right way

Edited by TeamNemesis-DJ

Hope to see this resolved. Link to smd in first post was created almost 3 weeks ago now, and the trade was supposed to have happened almost 4 weeks before that. Almost 2 months later with no subs would make me a bit upset as well.

This is one of my dealers .So when i say it is getting handled .Its just that .There is always 2 sides to every story .I have yet to get the person that is having the issue to contact me ,so i can get the other side of the story .I have asked for some contact info and i have posted my number to call me .Did this on Friday night .So im taking it as there is more to the story .

Edit :

I know the subs were ordered .Chris told the guy that he had a order that was a few weeks out .Due to having some subs built . Thats the details i have as of right know . And you can believe if there is more to the story .I will handle it the right way

Here is the original post with the "other" side of the story. Hate to see that happen to someone hope that it can get resolved sooner than later its been way to long already.

http://www.*****.com/board/topic/133740-beware-of-chrislun/page__st__0

things like this make it hard for people to do ligit buys an trades with one anuther..hope things work out for you.

Guy is still waiting for his subs.

Chris Lun seems as shady as another dealer unfortunitly.

This handled yet Dj?

It should not take 2 months if he sent the wrong subs to sundown and the wrong subs to the customer that traded him 2 dc 12s for 2 sa 12s.

Slap a return shipping label on the box and have it shipped off from Sundown directly to the customer bypassing shipping it back to Chris.

Thats if the story is true...

This is messed up. A 2month wait the 2week wait on my subs were killing me. I agree with Audiofanaticz on this one just bypass Chris.

dont use his name or his shop's name, might get a threat for "slandering"

Slander -

a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

Doesn't look like there is any FALSE information here, so he can claim slander all he wants, doesn't mean it will stand up in court or amount to anything.

This should be locked now, situation has been handled.