Sign in to follow this  
Infinite913

150db from a trunk for a daily driver

A little more tuning with ports and maybe adding a 5k to them in the near future. woofers are brand new and have playing time of the video that is it

Ugly ass setup......VERY nice score! Stock electrical?

Why you say ugly setup? and no he has an excessive amperage 270 alternator with a juicebox 34 under the hood and 2 xs power 34 in the back with a batcap.

drop seems extremely high for that electrical. I'm running half the batts and nowhere near that kind of drop on a AT3000.1

Different type of setup. Not too badd.

As far as voltage goes it looks like idle which would very well drop that low off a 1 ohm load. I could be wrong but once that pedal is touched I bet it would jump right back up.

Great score but I would have to agree that that voltage drop seems pretty excessive for the stated electrical.

Why you say ugly setup? and no he has an excessive amperage 270 alternator with a juicebox 34 under the hood and 2 xs power 34 in the back with a batcap.

I didn't mean to come off as rude, sorry. Great score for the gear that you used in a trunk setup. Why are you seeing such a big drop in voltage for that power on that electrical?

Damn, I like that setup!

nice score for sealed for sure......... BUT PUT THOSE BACK SEATS IN!!!! then lets see whats up.

intresting box set up,.

mikemartel is gonna be all over that.

the electrical drop was at idle with no revving of the pedal. It held pretty strong at 12.6 for a song that is continually bumping with no breaks. we are going to send it in to singer and have him rebuild it to be stronger at idle. ill have some more videos of this beast up it was 2am and we were just anxious to see what it would do.

even at idle it shouldn't go that low imo. I might see 13.4 playing decaf, but they rated my alt for 175 or 180 idle :) but I only have a SPP1200 and HC2000.

external ports ftw

double post ftl....

in for more videos!

Edited by armykyle1