ok im in for 2 sundown sa-8v2 i have a few ideas of the amp i want to run but i want to know some of your opions on which amp i should run?

ok im in for 2 sundown sa-8v2 i have a few ideas of the amp i want to run but i want to know some of your opions on which amp i should run?

What did you have in mind?

First, I recommend to spell correctly. Second, what coil configuration do you have? They are rated for 600wrms. Purchase an amplifier that does 800-1200wrms at the ohm load you need.

i know what size to run but im not sure on what brand im looken at a few bt im not sure if i should trust them they say the cea certified bt im un sure if they will be crappy or not im on a buget and my limit is $400 been looken at hifontics and masive audio idk if those are good amps any opions ??

Which coils did you order?

the d4 they rated at 500 rms

Edited by tkev77

im just woried this amp is a peace of crap i can get it for around $200 bt i wasnt sure if its worth it

im just woried this amp is a peace of crap i can get it for around $200 bt i wasnt sure if its worth it

No it's not a piece of crap. I have worked with a few massive amplifiers and they work great. If you are buying it used verify it is in good condition and that it works.

First, I recommend to spell correctly. Second, what coil configuration do you have? They are rated for 600wrms. Purchase an amplifier that does 800-1200wrms at the ohm load you need.

I dont think spelling needs to be a Important part of these threads.

U onet peepl to spale not more better and hav a ferom fool of trash

Well you agreed to it. If someone would like an informative answer. They should have a well thought out question that is spelled correctly.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/22849-sound-solutions-audio-membership/

Well you agreed to it. If someone would like an informative answer. They should have a well thought out question that is spelled correctly.

http://www.soundsolu...dio-membership/

BS

http://www.soundsolu...dio-membership/

BS

Then don't post.

Get that massive and get those 8's moving. :)

Edited by Fearz

I wouldn't be afraid to try Massive amps but would not spend >$600 for 1200 rms from them. It would have to be half that price or cheaper though first.

i can get the massive amp for 240 on soniceletronicx its not that bad i just got to wait for the subs to come in since they not comen in till end of this month

Have you checked out the refurbs at db-r? They have a SAX1200 right now under $300 shipped. An AQ1200 is another good choice under $300 shipped. I would choose a similarly rated Sundown or AQ over a Massive Audio or Hifonics amp any day.

i havent found to many to refurbished amps

have u looked at db-r site as suggested? aq1200? if ur set on massive or hifonics go with massive. post in the wtb section on forums and see what u come up with, good luck.

i havent found to many to refurbished amps

db-r.com for refurbished amps.

or look for Audioque website for brand new amps.