More pictures coming later. At some point when I was setting up my circle jig I had my head up my Ass and had to add another baffle.

popcorn2.gif

:fing34:

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

ALright now my take on the Evil sealed. Hits hard as shit, but not as loud as ported which I expected. For a single 15 sealed it works pretty damn good. I am keeping my ported box and going to make some changes to it to see if I can get just a tad louder.

sounds about right about a sealed box..

the good thing about them is you can make them smaller and they still sound good if you need to save space

sounds about right about a sealed box..

the good thing about them is you can make them smaller and they still sound good if you need to save space

I am very happy with the sound quality and my 4runner likes it as well because kong is not trying to break out. :)

Are you going to run it sealed for good (minus shows) or just swap them based on your mood? Interested in hearing more as you get more listening time. Looks good btw!

Are you going to run it sealed for good (minus shows) or just swap them based on your mood? Interested in hearing more as you get more listening time. Looks good btw!

Thanks Rick. I am keeping it sealed for everyday listening. The ported box is getting some work done to it for comps. I will post more as I get more listening time.

Side note my wife just gave me hell for having the tv too loud, I did not even have the pardigms playing. So maybe going sealed will be a long term plus for my hearing.

You considering the changes for your ported specific toward #'s or still demo with a bit of a attempt toward higher #'s? As you know, compromises for both applications. I say keep a demo style vehicle that does decent #'s but showcases what the Evil does over longterm demos. As a side note though, your vehicle won't like you if it's toward the demo idea.

I will be eager to hear it when you venture to Indy shortly. You & Chop will have to make sure to let me know when you're here. I work funky hours & days off but MUST hear this & meet you.

How much cargo space did you gain?  Looks right at home sealed, very nice work on the inside of the enclosure. :)

You considering the changes for your ported specific toward #'s or still demo with a bit of a attempt toward higher #'s? As you know, compromises for both applications. I say keep a demo style vehicle that does decent #'s but showcases what the Evil does over longterm demos. As a side note though, your vehicle won't like you if it's toward the demo idea.

I will be eager to hear it when you venture to Indy shortly. You & Chop will have to make sure to let me know when you're here. I work funky hours & days off but MUST hear this & meet you.

I like the fun demos. I am going to reduce the port area a little to see what that does. Everyday use I like sealed and want to keep the other for a summer thing. Over all just like to play around.

When I go to Indy I will have the wife's car, so no Evil this trip. I do want to meet up with you and Chop.

How much cargo space did you gain?  Looks right at home sealed, very nice work on the inside of the enclosure. smile.png

Thanks Aaron.

I can fit some suitcases back there and still have them hidden under the seat line. I have a cargo cover that hides everything when the sealed box is in there.

I will continue playing with setting and box position to get what I like. The acousta liner dampens boxes quite well, old school there. This box alignment is much like a home audio box.

Currently I have the sub firing up to see how that sounds. I will take some pictures with the cargo cover.

This is what I like. Everything can be hidden.

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

Played a little today and I must say tight and crisp bass sounds awesome! Some Zac Brown made my day!

As she sits today.

DSC01404.jpg

Looks great nem!

How does the frequency response compare?