Ok overall first thoughts were holy shit my window is going to blow out! I know over time these stiff bitches will loosen up and sound even better. I am going to add some poly fill and Aaron will chime in there, I hope. I still have to get the carpet and add some mass to my back wall, but I will save that for another day.

Also it is rather nice to listen to bass without peakyness.

So at high levels my ears still hurt, the pressure is unreal, and is vibrates the houses all around me. This is something that will not be played loud when I am in the drive way.

Also it is rather nice to listen to bass without peakyness.

So at high levels my ears still hurt, the pressure is unreal, and is vibrates the houses all around me. This is something that will not be played loud when I am in the drive way.

I cant wait to hear this!

lol awesome

i also have xcons on a 3000d, and my front stage on 125.2 in a f150 extended cab. hahahaha

lol awesome

i also have xcons on a 3000d, and my front stage on 125.2 in a f150 extended cab. hahahaha

Have any pictures?

SWAAAAAAAA WEEEEEEEET.

Your making me miss my xcons. :P

I am thinking about putting 150 ozs of polyfill in the box. Not quite the guide line of 1lb per cube, but I am looking to lets say refine the sub sound a bit. I hope I explained that right.

Looks good, sounds like you're enjoying the shit out of them so far. As if there was ever any doubt trink40.gif

Looks good, sounds like you're enjoying the shit out of them so far. As if there was ever any doubt trink40.gif

Looks good! Glad you're happy so far.

Thanks guys.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Looks great!!! Got vids??

Ok overall first thoughts were holy shit my window is going to blow out! I know over time these stiff bitches will loosen up and sound even better. I am going to add some poly fill and Aaron will chime in there, I hope. I still have to get the carpet and add some mass to my back wall, but I will save that for another day.

I vote to get some acoustastuff or polyfill, but only put in a little now and then wait until they really settle in and adjust from there.

I added 150oz of polyfill from walmart.

P1000638.jpg

P1000639.jpg

P1000640.jpg

P1000641.jpg

Final load on the amp.

P1000642.jpg

Key off voltage.

P1000643.jpg

Voltage with truck idling.

P1000644.jpg

Plugged intothe battery tender.

P1000645.jpg

Sorry I'm late to the party. Looks great!!! Got vids??

Man, that is just sick. Very nice.

Thanks guys.

No videos yet, but I will make some next week. I have to work all weekend.

:)

I vote to get some acoustastuff or polyfill, but only put in a little now and then wait until they really settle in and adjust from there.

I put in 150 ozs for now. If that is to much I can take it out. As of right now the sound is very tight and solid sounding. So later today on my way to work I will have more listening time.

I put in 150 ozs for now. If that is to much I can take it out. As of right now the sound is very tight and solid sounding. So later today on my way to work I will have more listening time.

Ok great. Once they settle in, they can be extremely smooth at normal listening levels. :)

I also have 300 amp fuses coming tomorrow. I have never fused anything other than my amps in the past, but with the extra batteries I want to play it safe.

Ok great. Once they settle in, they can be extremely smooth at normal listening levels. smile.png

What is normal listening levels? So far the 2 people who saw this think normal levels are where you can hardly breath and see. I can not even imagine how it will be once they loosen up. These subs are beasts! I can't imagine what the ZCONS would do.