Ok overall first thoughts were holy shit my window is going to blow out! I know over time these stiff bitches will loosen up and sound even better. I am going to add some poly fill and Aaron will chime in there, I hope. I still have to get the carpet and add some mass to my back wall, but I will save that for another day.

I vote to get some acoustastuff or polyfill, but only put in a little now and then wait until they really settle in and adjust from there.

I put in 150 ozs for now. If that is to much I can take it out. As of right now the sound is very tight and solid sounding. So later today on my way to work I will have more listening time.

Ok great. Once they settle in, they can be extremely smooth at normal listening levels. smile.png

What is normal listening levels? So far the 2 people who saw this think normal levels are where you can hardly breath and see. I can not even imagine how it will be once they loosen up. These subs are beasts! I can't imagine what the ZCONS would do.

Sorry, should have said balanced listening levels. Hehe.

I just gave some demos and set off all the alarms in the buildings. Good thing I can reset them.

I am going to try firing the subs foward, my rear window may not hold up much longer.

i had trouble with my rear window leaking, but it's a known problem for our body style f150's

if you haven't had it replaced already, just take it out and seal it up better.

When do we get videos??

I just gave some demos and set off all the alarms in the buildings. Good thing I can reset them.

I am going to try firing the subs foward, my rear window may not hold up much longer.

time for a wall?

Thanks guys.

I will make a video maybe Monday or Tuesday, I work all weekend 12hr shifts.

I would rather not wall the truck.

The fuses came a day early and I just finished putting them in. If I have time I will turn the box tomorrow and add a little mass to the back wall, if not I will do it monday.

good looking build, xcon builds always get my rocks off :woot:

good looking build, xcon builds always get my rocks off woot.gif

bananaDance.gif

Neal, you don't happen to by chance have any photos of the rear seat out and carpet pulled back do you?

good looking build, xcon builds always get my rocks off woot.gif

bananaDance.gif

:)

Neal, you don't happen to by chance have any photos of the rear seat out and carpet pulled back do you?

No i don't, sorry.

I spent the day removing the box to carpet it. I did not get a lot of pictures today, but here you go.

P1000646.jpg

P1000647.jpg

That is all I have for now, but tomorrow is another day to work in it. I plan on getting everything done tomorrow and will have more pictures to post.

nice nice nice!!! fing34.gif

nice nice nice!!! fing34.gif

Thanks, it is geting there.

Hurry the FcUk up! wink.png

Lookin good man!!!

What series are the JL's?

J

How do you like the sound with the change in direction?

Lookin good man!!!

What series are the JL's?

J

Thanks J. The JL subs are old W0's from the 90's.

If he decide he wants your Fi's more and wants to part with them and your cool with it PM me. They might be fun in the Firebird.

J

How do you like the sound with the change in direction?

I tested them to make sure everything was hooked up right, but have not listened to them yet. Tomorrow I will get some listening time. I do not like to play it at the house because it shakes the houses areound me. :)

If he decide he wants your Fi's more and wants to part with them and your cool with it PM me. They might be fun in the Firebird.

J

I will keep that in mind.