How is it compared to your dual XCON's? I know that it is a completely different setup but I'm curious.

How is it compared to your dual XCON's? I know that it is a completely different setup but I'm curious.

Just playing around last night, it suprised the shit out of me. Aaron says to give it time to break in and I say I maybe deaf by then. It is super stiff and this thing moves some serious air! Almost afraid to go any harder because I don't want to break my 4runner.

Just playing around last night, it suprised the shit out of me. Aaron says to give it time to break in and I say I maybe deaf by then. It is super stiff and this thing moves some serious air! Almost afraid to go any harder because I don't want to break my 4runner.

Very cool! I will have to get my hands on one soon. If you are ever feeling crazy enough to let her go I am your man. Once I get done with this build I'll probably order one :)

Straight up this might not be the most SQ oriented box for this sub, but based on the foot print I wanted to keep and bracing it pushed the tuning a little higher than I wanted (on paper). 

Very cool! I will have to get my hands on one soon. If you are ever feeling crazy enough to let her go I am your man. Once I get done with this build I'll probably order one smile.png

I hope this is the last sub I buy for me. Honestly it is just cool as hell setting out of the box on a stand, but the wife said it did blend in very well. :)

Very cool! I will have to get my hands on one soon. If you are ever feeling crazy enough to let her go I am your man. Once I get done with this build I'll probably order one :)

I hope this is the last sub I buy for me. Honestly it is just cool as hell setting out of the box on a stand, but the wife said it did blend in very well. :)

Haha in the nicest way possible, you deserve to have an EVIL sub.

Sexy sub! I love it. the box is fantastic also, great job with that.

Very nice!......diggin the sticker shot ;)

Can't watch on mobile

Sexy sub! I love it. the box is fantastic also, great job with that.

Thank you. At night the box lights up nicely. :)

Very nice!......diggin the sticker shot wink.png

Thank you. I need some of those stickers, just larger for the outside. :)

Can't watch on mobile

What did I not do?

Videos never work on mobile. Nothing you did Neal. Looking good, are you going to do any HT testing with the evil?

Great work man! Tuned in for sure. Excited to hear what you think.

I can't believe something so beautiful can be deemed evil...or how something so evil can be so beautiful!

:) :)

Sorry I missed your question Rick.

The 2 XCONs were like thick rich cholocate, so warm and full sounding. It is very hard to explain just how good they sounded on music, but got fairly loud when you put the power to them. I loved the sound of them and they would do very well in a theater.

The Evil is just straight up brutal! It feels like sombody is choking and punching you! Now some songs go as far as it feeling like somebody is pushing pencils in you ears and shaking your head until you can see straight. This box tuning fell right around 33.5hz, which is a little high, but man does it play the lower stuff like Yello awesomly!

For a single sub I don't want anymore, nor would I want anymore because my poor 4runner is paying the price. I have to go back through the interior tighting up things. These guys running four have got to be straight up insane!

Hope this makes sense and I know how Sencheezy felt when he played his.

Videos never work on mobile. Nothing you did Neal. Looking good, are you going to do any HT testing with the evil?

Thanks Sean, I do plan on doing a sealed box which should work well in my theater when the wife is not home. I only have a crown k2 to power it.

Tweeted and G+'ed the topic. ;)

Sorry I missed your question Rick.

The 2 XCONs were like thick rich cholocate, so warm and full sounding. It is very hard to explain just how good they sounded on music, but got fairly loud when you put the power to them. I loved the sound of them and they would do very well in a theater.

The Evil is just straight up brutal! It feels like sombody is choking and punching you! Now some songs go as far as it feeling like somebody is pushing pencils in you ears and shaking your head until you can see straight. This box tuning fell right around 33.5hz, which is a little high, but man does it play the lower stuff like Yello awesomly!

For a single sub I don't want anymore, nor would I want anymore because my poor 4runner is paying the price. I have to go back through the interior tighting up things. These guys running four have got to be straight up insane!

Hope this makes sense and I know how Sencheezy felt when he played his.

Also let me add that I listen to a lot of country music and the Evil in this box has made me more than happy.

Tweeted and G+'ed the topic. wink.png

Thank you. :)

Great looking install bro!!! That sub looks seriously mean.

J

Great looking install bro!!! That sub looks seriously mean.

J

Thank you.

It is trust me it is....

Sir are you saying this one Evil is more brutal than two Xcons?  Damn, I've got to hear one!  

Sir are you saying this one Evil is more brutal than two Xcons?  Damn, I've got to hear one!  

THIS^  Im very curious to your thoughts on this nem, I love my xcons but man you guys putting these evils in and raving about them has me thinking....