:woot:

Spent the day removing the headliner and found all the roof braces seperated from the roof. Soo I spent the day reattaching the roof to the braces with so very high strength epoxy and man did that this harden up. I did not take many pictures and will post them shortly.

:)

This is what the front doors looked like before I removed all of it and covered it in SS.

P1000739.jpg

The rear gate and I put SS on the inside and outside metal.

P1000741.jpg

Now the part that took all damn day! If you notice the braces are not attached to the skin. So I used epoxy from my father in law and got busy. The braces are solid and covered in SS.

P1000742.jpg

I still have the back doors to do yet and I hope to get them done tomorrow.

This is the first and last time I will go to this extent deading a vehicle, it is a lot of unfun work!

Almost forgot about this. I was removing the wiring for the headliner and pulled my hand out from under the dash and blood every where! Got it cleaned up and I just glued it together. All is good now. :)

2012-05-14_18-16-30_124.jpg

Spent the day removing the headliner and found all the roof braces seperated from the roof. Soo I spent the day reattaching the roof to the braces with so very high strength epoxy and man did that this harden up. I did not take many pictures and will post them shortly.

I called that one boss. Mine did the same. Knew it as soon as I heard it. Good work.

Ouch!

I called that one boss. Mine did the same. Knew it as soon as I heard it. Good work.

Thanks Joe! I just about shit when I saw it, It is fixed and the roof is completely covered with SS and a nice layer of 3M material.

Ouch!

It hurt me worse to see the damage the XCON's did! Some super glue and things are good. :)

Ok so it has finally quite raining and I took the 4runner out for some highway time. Now before all the SS the ride was very quiet, but now it is almost dead silent! Next step will be to get some mlv for all the doors.

P1000744.jpg

P1000745.jpg

P1000746.jpg

P1000747.jpg

P1000749.jpg

P1000750.jpg

Very attractive truck. Do you ever get the urge to drive around with the mask on in rush hour?

Thank you Aaron. I wear my mask around very frequently. They tried talking me into a new one last week and I said no thank you.

Thank you Aaron. I wear my mask around very frequently. They tried talking me into a new one last week and I said no thank you.

Your truck looks great for a 2005. Would be classic to have Mendelson or Chikofsky blaring and pull up to a red light with that on. :P

I will try that out for you as soon as I get that music.

I do my best to take care of things. Thanks again for the compliment.

I will try that out for you as soon as I get that music.

I do my best to take care of things. Thanks again for the compliment.

Haha, no no no, don't worry about it. I meant in terms of the people in a car next to you.

Just a little update here. Last night I was ripping pretty good on music and I could not believe the difference adding the deading made. Not only does it make for a quiet ride, but the sound rolls super smooth and the body does not sound like somebody is trying to punch holes through it.

I do have some more SS coming thanks to Jon, this will finish up the deading end and then on to MLV.