Got a little meter time today at our local shop Competion Audio and the results are as follows:

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

All sealed on the dash with a Term lab. Not sure how important the numbers are, but when we were testing the Evil sounded so awesome! The guys at the shop were really suprised at how hard it could hit and then drop low and be down right brutal playing music. My highest score was playing music 145.6 little bass race style.

Some videos will follow once I upload them.

Very nice, really on my ass with those numbers as well! Nice!

55.6?

Not sure what that means Jon.

in the video you state 55.6 ... but the termlab says 145.6

outlaw testing,

put the mic in the passenger side kick panel  and seal everything up.... but the driver side door... leave it wide open...

you can all so do it the other way around.. mic on the driver side kick and the passenger side door wide open :D

Got a little meter time today at our local shop Competion Audio and the results are as follows:

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

All sealed on the dash with a Term lab. Not sure how important the numbers are, but when we were testing the Evil sounded so awesome! The guys at the shop were really suprised at how hard it could hit and then drop low and be down right brutal playing music. My highest score was playing music 145.6 little bass race style.

Thanks Senchez. You are defiantly louder. :)

55.6?

in the video you state 55.6 ... but the termlab says 145.6

outlaw testing,

put the mic in the passenger side kick panel and seal everything up.... but the driver side door... leave it wide open...

you can all so do it the other way around.. mic on the driver side kick and the passenger side door wide open :D

I am not sure what they were refering or talking about Jon. I was in the 4runner.

I will try that the next time I get meter time.

I will have to watch the videos and see if I can figure out what they were saying.

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

Thanks Senchez. You are defiantly louder. smile.png

Well don't say it like that! Geesh.

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

Why not your numbers were higher.

55.6?

I just watched that video and I think he meant to say 45.6, but it does sound like 55.6.

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

noooo, WE'RE BOTH loud! Loud and FLAT!

30hz 143.20

33hz 144.59

34hz 144.81

36hz 144.59

noooo, WE'RE BOTH loud! Loud and FLAT!

I agree. I have been told that my numbers are pretty damn good for a single sub tuned where it is and sound as good as it does. :)

Well at some point last night my wife came across the youtube videos and expressed her not very happy with all the flex. I did what I could to calm her, but in the end my only way out was to blame Aaron for making me buy such an Evil sub if I did not eat more garlic. Looks like Aaron  is in the hot seat now. wink.png

Not really but it is funnny story that lead to an awesome friendship.

Great, another wife pissed at me.  ;)

Well at some point last night my wife came across the youtube videos and expressed her not very happy with all the flex. I did what I could to calm her, but in the end my only way out was to blame Aaron for making me buy such an Evil sub if I did not eat more garlic. Looks like Aaron is in the hot seat now. ;)

Not really but it is funnny story that lead to an awesome friendship.

Great, another wife pissed at me. ;)

It's always Aarons fault, when in doubt blame him ;)

Neal I didn't need much of a reason to try out the Evil but you and Mr. Senchezz have made me want one so bad. I think that after I complete this next build it will be time to get Evil!

Vids look insane with the Evil. Gawd I want two 15s so bad.

You and me both brother, I am really considering trying to cram an 18 in the trunk. Obviously doing it the right way, I think that it's doable with a lot of work.

Neal I didn't need much of a reason to try out the Evil but you and Mr. Senchezz have made me want one so bad. I think that after I complete this next build it will be time to get Evil!

jman.gif

Vids look insane with the Evil. Gawd I want two 15s so bad.

Thank you and it is pretty nuts for one 15.

In my quest to keep the 4runner in like new condition, I replaced the rear brakes and rotors. At 92k the factory stuff was showing a little wear.

2013-05-22_12-17-12_75.jpg

2013-05-22_12-33-30_492.jpg

All new.

2013-05-22_12-46-20_521.jpg

Other side

2013-05-22_13-10-55_993.jpg

2013-05-22_13-18-23_460.jpg

I forgot the finished picture on this side.

Alright the front end got a little love today. New wheel bearings, brake calipers, rotor, and pads. Not many pictures due to the rain. The biggest pain in the ass was pressing the old bearing off the hub. Not the best design on their part, but hey I got it all done in about 5 hours.

2013-05-23_11-10-55_879.jpg

2013-05-23_11-51-40_367.jpg

Damn that's pretty quick brother.

J

My Honda has pressed in bearings too. Biggest PITA ever! Horrible design...Looking good though

Good stuff smile.png

It sure is and fun work too. :)