Snow, rofl. Was outside in a t-shirt today polishing my snowmobile. I'd rather have snow than this stupid early spring in particular since we got no winter sad.png

Nice. Now you have my problem and need wheels.

We are brothers btw

IMG_20150126_120730_zpspy6me6dt.jpg

----time for boost

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

Nice!!

We had that nasty 5"surprise last week. It was 50 on Sunday, could and snowy Monday. Hope it's all done now.

I like the new gen 4Runner wheels. Wonder if they'll fit yours. I think they'll look great!

Thanks guys, I have summer wheels and tires that I do not run in shitty weather. 

These

DSC01359.jpg

Sean I am currently at 105,000 and want to get to 200,000.

I thought you meant you wanted different ones.

Thanks guys, I have summer wheels and tires that I do not run in shitty weather. 

These

DSC01359.jpg

Sweet!!

No need get, but you never know. Yes the 5th and 6th gen runner wheels will fit on mine with out any run issues now.

I do like the TRD wheels with the fake bead lock.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tacomaworld.com%2Fforum%2F2nd-gen-tacomas%2F255924-6-spoke-trd-4runner-17-wheels.html&ei=vEUbVaP_BsHiaLXLgqAI&bvm=bv.89744112,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHGmJ684d_pozKkYYIlAPz1QaCl_Q&ust=1427937021195771

No need get, but you never know. Yes the 5th and 6th gen runner wheels will fit on mine with out any run issues now.

I do like the TRD wheels with the fake bead lock.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tacomaworld.com%2Fforum%2F2nd-gen-tacomas%2F255924-6-spoke-trd-4runner-17-wheels.html&ei=vEUbVaP_BsHiaLXLgqAI&bvm=bv.89744112,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHGmJ684d_pozKkYYIlAPz1QaCl_Q&ust=1427937021195771

I had a Tundra TRD off road...Nice little truck actually.

I'm closer to 105 than 99, just remembered I took that picture though. As for 200, I hope I blow my motor up before then.

The lift looks killer on there Nem! Imagine the handling is vastly improved over the oem springs. Great choice on the summer rims too. :D

Good job Neal.  Some reason I thought you had more miles on the 4Runner.  200k should be no problem.

The lift looks killer on there Nem! Imagine the handling is vastly improved over the oem springs. Great choice on the summer rims too. biggrin.png

Thanks Jared.

I was surprised at how much coil sag I really had on the rear and bumping the front up .85" sure made a difference.

Good job Neal.  Some reason I thought you had more miles on the 4Runner.  200k should be no problem.

The way I am going you never know, I might do something stupid, but will do my best to resist.

I'm closer to 105 than 99, just remembered I took that picture though. As for 200, I hope I blow my motor up before then.

I have been eyeing the TRD supercharger that is a direct bolt on for my motor, but I am doing my best not to.

Also for all you guys who don't use Bilstein for replacements you might want to rethink it. On my passenger side shock the C-clip that holds the spring landing has a slight twist in the end. I called Bilstein and showed them pics of this and Junior at Bilstein said he is sending me out a complete new shock because that should have never happened.

Bilstein guarantees their products 100% for the life of them to the original purchaser.

Koni is good for this too! I had a set of Reds on a T-bird that they replaced after 4 years of abuse with no questions asked. I had two fail, yet they sent me a complete set.

Also for all you guys who don't use Bilstein for replacements you might want to rethink it. On my passenger side shock the C-clip that holds the spring landing has a slight twist in the end. I called Bilstein and showed them pics of this and Junior at Bilstein said he is sending me out a complete new shock because that should have never happened.

Bilstein guarantees their products 100% for the life of them to the original purchaser.

Koni is good for this too! I had a set of Reds on a T-bird that they replaced after 4 years of abuse with no questions asked. I had two fail, yet they sent me a complete set.

Awesome to see there are companies that stand behind their products.  

Today is shaping up to convert the evilinator to the evil storm trooper!

say wha?!?!  Tuned in!

New shock on it's way!

They put a hold on my card until they receive the defective unit.

nice job

look good

Might have to add an SSA sticker under the helmet.

IMAG0714.jpg

These are not the droids you are looking for