Here is what I am going to try, we have a very good DH video camera and I hope it will record the music as it sounds along with some of my antics.

You would not believe how these XCONs blend, very crisp and just down right awesome!

Could make a mini series. Neal, what is the name of the character that you wear that mask for? Would be funny to make a video with a bunch of your clips merged together in a kind of 'where's the "NEM"' and his Xcon's? Because we know, YouTube stars are made over night. Think of all the fan's you could have. Hell, I think you would need your own forum then too. Call it www.scaryloud.com or www.frightfulfrequencies.com. Yes, both are available. wink.png

Could make a mini series. Neal, what is the name of the character that you wear that mask for? Would be funny to make a video with a bunch of your clips merged together in a kind of 'where's the "NEM"' and his Xcon's? Because we know, YouTube stars are made over night. Think of all the fan's you could have. Hell, I think you would need your own forum then too. Call it www.scaryloud.com or www.frightfulfrequencies.com. Yes, both are available. wink.png

I am called orlock, also refered to as the lead spook. If you want I can send you the video footage and you can turn it into SSA videos to get more people viewing your channel. Just let me know. No I am not wanting my own forum yet. smile.png

Edited by nem

So I did a little brain storming today and I think I am going to include the dragon in one of next next videos. Now If I can get him to quit blowing fire!

So I did a little brain storming today and I think I am going to include the dragon in one of next next videos. Now If I can get him to quit blowing fire!

That sounds awesome. I like fire.

LNI said no flames inside the haunt :(

LNI said no flames inside the haunt sad.png

lame.gif

LNI said no flames inside the haunt sad.png

lame.gif

BAD Dragon!

Ok guys I have good and bad news. I am going to sell my truck, but not before I make a couple more videos.

My next build will be my Toyota 4runner.

Look forward to it!

So it has been a long and sad day, I removed the entire system from the truck and now it is ready to be sold. Sorry no last video as to get it ready for people to check it out.

So it has been a long and sad day, I removed the entire system from the truck and now it is ready to be sold. Sorry no last video as to get it ready for people to check it out.

Why are you selling? Just out of curiosity.

Bought my wife a new car and I wil be driving my 4runner everyday and If I let the truck sit it will go bad real fast. I would rather make somebody a good deal and let them enjoy it as much as I have.

Bought my wife a new car and I wil be driving my 4runner everyday and If I let the truck sit it will go bad real fast. I would rather make somebody a good deal and let them enjoy it as much as I have.

Maybe time for a weekend toy? ninja.gif

Maybe time for a weekend toy? ninja.gif

My weekend toy is www.spookhaven.com

Well I guess it is time to rename this build log. The truck has been sold and all final paper work will take place Monday. So I can start planning the build in the 4runner. I guess a larger alt will be the first thing I need to get. I am currently redesigning a sealed box for both 18's. Guess we will see how this all plays out.

Monday I will post up some pictures of the 4runner.

Ok so I ran some wires and hooked up one amp. Here are some pictures from the day.

P1000670.jpg

P1000671.jpg

P1000672.jpg

P1000673.jpg

P1000674.jpg

P1000675.jpg

P1000676.jpg

P1000677.jpg

P1000678.jpg

P1000679.jpg

Ok so the headunit sucks and I am going to change it. I had the sundown running 2 ohms for a little while and the fuses fried. I replaced the fuses and am only running the front doors which have AA carbons and neo tweeets at 4 ohms. More work to do tomorrow and I am going to have to order an alt to keep the 3000.1 happy.

The 4Runner looks spiffy, cant wait to see what you do with it. Should be fun since you have more cargo space to make incredible videos with.

The 4Runner looks spiffy, cant wait to see what you do with it. Should be fun since you have more cargo space to make incredible videos with.

Thanks Jaycee. Hard to believe it is a 2005 with 84,000 miles on it and I am still going to go sealed. Videos are a must with creepy things!