andale927

Average time for recone?

Hi I know that fi only works on recones once a week but I sent my sub in 3 weeks ago and still no news. Just curious as to how long a recone takes on average. Thanks!

I reckon it depends on how busy they are and how many recones are ahead of you. ughdunno.gif

:( for some reason I have an image in my head of my sub forgotten in the corner of a warehouse. Lol

I would say it's far more likely they simply have not had time to make their way to your spot in the que yet.

Thanks for the reassurance :P I will try to pass the time by completing my home sub build

I was gonna say if you have a new basket, 15 minutes. Using the same basket, an hour tops. But i thought you meant doing it yourself

They only build recones once a week

I ordered just a recone so I could do it, that was the 5th... and now I don't get replys :/

I ordered just a recone so I could do it, that was the 5th... and now I don't get replys :/

awwww dont tell me that i just ordered 2 wednesday the 28th.... and u still havent seen urs?

They only make recones once a week so as they go in order from time placed and depending on where you are you may get in a tad earlier or get unlucky and be the first in line that was cut off from the previous week.

Nope. 3 days shy of a month. No email replies. No recone. No tracking number.

Mat,

I replied to your other thread. I will check it out in the morning when I get into the office.

-Shawn