I didn't know what category would fit sorry if this is in the wrong section.

This guy on ebay is selling a skar audio sk 1500.1 for $61.00 shipped.

Idk if its a scam or not, he claims he needs money for college.

Should I jump on the deal? lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKAR-Audio-SK-1500-1-Class-D-1680W-1-Ohm-Mono-Block-Amplifier-BRAND-NEW-/300674164552?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item460193a748

It's a bid, with 2 days left.

I didn't know what category would fit sorry if this is in the wrong section.

This guy on ebay is selling a skar audio sk 1500.1 for $61.00 shipped.

Idk if its a scam or not, he claims he needs money for college.

Should I jump on the deal? lol.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item460193a748

It's an auction with 2+ days left. The end price will likely be way higher.

Also, the seller put his name at the bottom as: "stephen", happens to be in FL, claims he is a college student, has sold over six hundred items, most of which are wiring harnesses, speaker adapters, etc. Oh and Kevin had a blow out while ago trying to get rid of a bunch wiring harnesses, speaker adapters, etc.

I have a feeling the seller has a different name in real life. sleep.png

Buying a product from the owner of company doesn't normally seem bad, but considering the owner seems awfully fishy about just about everything he gets his hands on.

Edited by stefanhinote

i see, it is quite fishy. i really dont need a amp that does 1500 watts but seeing the price i thought id get a deal. but i guess in two days that price may be way higher. Not really worth it to me. thanks for input everyone.

Steven? STEVEN? My Lisp is gone!

sterb041.gif

You Supid, son uv a bish!

Sure his name isn't kevin? And remember with kevins... when it seems too good to be true, it is.

Also, the seller put his name at the bottom as: "stephen", happens to be in FL, claims he is a college student, has sold over six hundred items, most of which are wiring harnesses, speaker adapters, etc. Oh and Kevin had a blow out while ago trying to get rid of a bunch wiring harnesses, speaker adapters, etc.

I have a feeling the seller has a different name in real life. sleep.png

Buying a product from the owner of company doesn't normally seem bad, but considering the owner seems awfully fishy about just about everything he gets his hands on.

It's also interesting he sold another 1500.1 back on the 23rd, and a Sundown amp around the same time.

It would be the icing on the cake if Kevin was spamming his product on Ebay under an alias. That would officially signify his piece-of-shitness.

well, someone buy that amp and see what the return address is :)

It won't have one.

It won't have one.

This^ or it won't be his address.

You can request contact information from ebay, and BTW, the account is registered to a person by the name of Bill ************

And a Sundown SA-10D4, SUNDOWN AUDIO E8 V2, VVX-10 D4, SA-8 DVC 4, SUNDOWN AUDIO E8 V2, SAZ-1500v2, E8 V2, SA-8 DVC 4, SKAR Audio VVX-10, SA-15 D4, SAZ-3500D, etc. in the history.

If it really is him. What is wrong with this guy?

If it really is him. What is wrong with this guy?

Even if you disregard his past, if this is him it is shady as hell. Why lie about who you are?? What "broke college kid" sells that much car audio crap in that short amount of time.

Even if it's not him, what is wrong with the guy? Why does he have a problem with honesty, integrity, morality, etc?

To clear this up...

Stephen pre-ordered some SKAR amplifiers from me (he is somewhat Local, I am in Orlando him in Tampa) and he is choosing to sell them on eBay trying to turn a profit. He bought out a bunch of sundown stuff from me before as well. He only pre-ordered 3 amps, and seeing as how you've shown hes sold one already, I don't see it being much of a problem. Normally I don't like this kind of thing for MAP pricing reasons, but what he chooses to do with his 3 preorders is up to him. I can't control customers.

I don't know how some of you have so much time to waste just ragging on people, but there is the explanation. Take it for what you will.

Edited by Kevin S

Even if it's not him, what is wrong with the guy? Why does he have a problem with honesty, integrity, morality, etc?

Tirefyr, if you met me you would see this is far from the truth..the people I deal with on a DAY to DAY basis including Mark & Jacob can both tell you they haven't ever had issues with me, etc. These arguments are starting to get very old..

. . . Yet your character continually comes into question, and not just by myself. I don't need to meet you in person. That will not change my opinion or view of you.