sundownz

SA-8 v.2 Pre-Order Updates

Original thread is closed as ordering has been shut down.

They will be leaving our factory March 8th - 13th and arrival time is 25 - 35 days... so we will be from 1st to 2nd week of April which is a bit behind schedule but not too bad.

We sold such a huge quantity it will probably take 2 weeks or more to get them all tested and shipped out.

If any stock remains regular ordering will open back up after that point. We have to make sure that we have enough fully QC passing units to supply all currently paid pre-orders before taking any more orders.

If you missed out... we have two more production runs scheduling for arrival in ~May and another for arrival in ~June-July but the pricing will be regular and not pre-order special.

Original thread is closed as ordering has been shut down.

They will be leaving our factory March 8th - 13th and arrival time is 25 - 35 days... so we will be from 1st to 2nd week of April which is a bit behind schedule but not too bad.

We sold such a huge quantity it will probably take 2 weeks or more to get them all tested and shipped out.

If any stock remains regular ordering will open back up after that point. We have to make sure that we have enough fully QC passing units to supply all currently paid pre-orders before taking any more orders.

If you missed out... we have two more production runs scheduling for arrival in ~May and another for arrival in ~June-July but the pricing will be regular and not pre-order special.

The container should be in port at Charleston on April 7th -- we USUALLY get it less than a week after that. So cross your fingers :) Once they come in I'll bring in a few extra helpers to test them as fast as possible to get them out to customers.

hope all goes well and fast shipping!!!! will we be updated with tracking numbers? or just an email saing its been sent out

The SA-8 v.2 container is released from port and should be to us by Wednesday. We are trying to get them to pick it up sooner but there is supposidly a backup of containers due to the Easter holiday. If we are able to get it here sooner I'll post another update.

They are in stock this morning. Truck is unloaded and I've started testing. Some of the earliest orders will get shipped today. It could take up to a week to get them ALL shipped since we test every one of them. I posted some inventory pictures on our Facebook.

Please DO NOT ask me about your individual order as I will not be going through the whole folder to check. Just know we will test and ship them ASAP and tracking #s will be dispatched to your dealer if you ordered from a dealer or to your PAYPAL e-mail account if you ordered that way.

Prepped and ready for a mountain of trackers.

Whew! Forgot to take pictures of the haul from today... but our FedEx man came by twice =) We should have the last of the pre-ordered SA-8s v.2s out Monday and also start shipping NeoPro-6.5 pre-orders !

Got my tracking # yesterday and the anticipation is killing me. hyper.gif

mine came in yesterday.. I'll be cutting the holes in my box for my previous SA 8s in the morning to fit the v2's... lol I tried to go drop them in but no luck. The magnet barely fit through the hole for the older SA8's.. (7 1/4'' dia hole... sick magnet for an 8!)

My old SA 8's are about to get mounted in my newest enclosure... 1.8 cuft, 4'' aero tuned to 26 Hz, 500 watt plate amp..... home theater setup?? lol I have no idea what home theater enthusiasts would say about the setup, but hopefully i'll be pleased! I'll post some pictures once I stain and seal the box!!

I just installed my v2 yesterday. Talk about a real difference! Thing handles power and hits much harder and deeper than the v1. I have it in a 1.0^3 at 34hz. Sounds amazing

I just installed my v2 yesterday. Talk about a real difference! Thing handles power and hits much harder and deeper than the v1. I have it in a 1.0^3 at 34hz. Sounds amazing

Glad you like it !

mine are coming tomorrow :) :) :)

are there final version TS params to use? got to start cutting wood.....

Have you tested all of them yet? I ordered mine the day after the preorder price... (unlucky) And have yet to get a tracking number. I know you said not to ask but I was wondering since you said that you will be finished on Monday?

Ah! So I guess that means im out of luck till May? :/ that's a big bummer. I was really looking forward to it

Who did you order from?

I ordered on SSA the day the price changed back to $185 >_< I was going to order the day before but I had to work on a school project. Bad luck much

SSA has a stocking quantity coming to them -- from which your woofer will be shipped.

Oh, so when you mean orders directly you mean the people that paid you through PayPal? So SSA is going to get a shipment and send it themselves?

Oh, so when you mean orders directly you mean the people that paid you through PayPal? So SSA is going to get a shipment and send it themselves?

I mean we drop shipped all the other ones -- when the price changed to $185 it is from a stocking quantity that SSA reserved to be sent to them and then to customers.