hustle313

Hello Motor City

Hello all metro detroit area guy here. Having found a new home in thr car audio world here at SSA.

Hello from the suburbs!

Bloomfield Hills area!

Hello from West Michigan, Portage,

:WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA, we really seem to have a great group of people that are in your area. :)

Welcome

Welcome! I'm in the Grand Rapids area.. eek5wavey.gif

Wow didnt know it was alot of people in michigan....like this...... Well i am just joining but would luv to hopefully hook up with a few of you to either hear a demo or just to talk audio..... Im an oldhead(1990s bass)......Currently im in Sterling Heights......

Welcome man, i'm in St. Clair Shores and Ramrod on here is in your neighborhood. Happily meet up with you later this summer once i get out and start working on my car

Welcome man, i'm in St. Clair Shores and Ramrod on here is in your neighborhood. Happily meet up with you later this summer once i get out and start working on my car

same here and i appreciate the luv from all in michigan.....as i read earlier We need to get together sometime late july early august.

Welcome!! wavey5.gif

913 customs would like to say welcome to the Best Car Audio FORUM on the NET! The shop is located in Warren at ten and mound and I reside right by sterling heights in north warren the 14 and dequindre. We offer free demos of the best subs on the market!!! SSA FTW!