Bob345

What crazy claims have you heard people make?

We all know someone whose friends cousins uncles son hit 9001dzzzzzzz so post up what you guys have heard.

I knew someone who said they hit 190 db with 1 type r 12 running at 2000 ohms. Lol

Edited by Bobobass

Ported boxes are for competition only.

There is no way my sub can handle 2000 RMS. "No speaker can"

Rofl, sure that's why it needs a bump a day YO

Rofl, sure that's why it needs a bump a day YO

:roflmao:

Hi, my name is Stephen and i have this for sale....

And just within the last 2 months, i had the same thing plenty of times again.. I just keep gettin the same stuff and sellin it..

"No speaker is supposed to play anything below 25 hz. It will damage your ears because it's no longer sound, but shockwaves."

Guess I should be deaf then rofl2.gif

Oh and I saw on an episode of "1000 Ways to Die" that a guy got ahold of some "government tracks with rolling subsonic frequencies" and he played it too loud and it melted his brain or something lawl

I heard this one today at work actually. "I took out my back seats man and had two jackhammers. I forgot to turn my amps off, volume down, and they like blew all my windows out. These subs needed like 3 amps each man, they were nuts" lol it was hard not to laugh.

LOL @ M5

My bamf4000 kills my car when I drive down the road.....

Your car(implying mine) must be doing 160s, cause I was doing 155s back in the day with those L7s....

a person friend has a esclade with 20 subs that can plus music it has to be operated 25 ft away other wise if your closer it kill & that it has bulletproof glass also

then he says he getting 2 rockford fosgates 12's & there gonna be louder then 12 15's

I get the.... " My boys car is so much louder then your truck, he has some W7's and was braking glass and doing mid 170's and holds the world record."

Then I pull them to the side at the shop and show them all my plaques from setting world records several times over. They typically leave rather quickly. hahahahaha

I get the.... " My boys car is so much louder then your truck, he has some W7's and was braking glass and doing mid 170's and holds the world record."

Then I pull them to the side at the shop and show them all my plaques from setting world records several times over. They typically leave rather quickly. hahahahaha

I can't even keep count of how many 12W7 setups are doing 60's around here.

I can't even keep count of how many 12W7 setups are doing 60's around here.

Same here..even worse for kicker since we are just down the road from them. I find it funny to be honest. Or the looks on their face when I turn the truck on full tilt. I really should get some footage of it one day.

a different kind of crazy claim- The owner of one of the "premiere" shops in town told me how "all those internet & underground brands like sundown, aq, dc, etc. are junk. All of their amps MAYBE put out half their rated power and sound horrible while doing it" he also told me how horrible all RF is and that the new 2500bdcp really only does 500 watts max. Good times.

Edited by 808kikdrum

" Yeah man, he does over 200dbs daily"

some of my all time fav...

My subs are 600 watt so I need a 600 watt amp to power them.....

my radio is 100 watts per channel

The best I ever heard

Im at a db drag back in 95 Im runing two 10 solos and a RF power 250m in a 95 mitu clips.

this kid walks up to me and says what are you hiting? Im like the low 150s but my cd keeps skiping so I dont realy know yet.

kid goes im gona kill that I have 15 subs in my 91 mustang. Im like how did you fit them in? he goes come see.....walk walk walk... he opens his doors and hatch....I start laughing and have to walk away.

the kid had 15 8in radio shack speakers powerd by one pyramid amp. Hahaha it was killer oh he had 4 tweets in each door

when he went to test with the db cd the only note you heard was the noise his fuse made.

one of the best day ever.

JL audio makes the best car audio

They do make damn good stuff.

I hear that daily. My partner at work is a huge JL nuthugger. "you only need 1 W7... 2 is way too much". Lol.

I hear that daily. My partner at work is a huge JL nuthugger. "you only need 1 W7... 2 cost way too much". Lol.

fixed

The other day, GM for a local shop told me that stinger is the company making alts bigger than 200amps.....

My Atomic 3ks don't do more than 1500rms if my D6 12s haven't blown yet lol

Try being down the road from Stillwater.

There is literally not enough room to post the amount of BS I hear on a daily basis here.

Pre-orders going fast

bump

bump

bump

'

I see wat u did thuuur