I'm just going to ignore stefan from now on for your own sake,

Stefan's last post contained extremely useful information; especially the conclusion.

if you have amp a that makes 2500watts, and amp b that makes 3000watts, you won't be able to tell any difference.

I'm just going to ignore stefan from now on for your own sake,

Stefan's last post contained extremely useful information; especially the conclusion.

if you have amp a that makes 2500watts, and amp b that makes 3000watts, you won't be able to tell any difference.

for a thread asking about what amplifiers his amplifier compares to? absolutely not, food for thought for someone new in car audio sure, does it pertain to this thread? no...is it a pompous remark? LMAO no, it's some sad attempt to try and appear somewhat intelligent after making a fool of yourself. Amusing actually, and still not thought provoking at all, reading it was like listening to a 4th grader stumble though a book report intended for a middle school literature class that they could barely comprehend...oh BTW TO THE OP! do you find that a 3000 watt amp will not be much audible difference from 2500 useful to the question you asked? Feel free to answer honestly...LMAO

Have a great night fellas!

clamping is a guesstimate......

you need a good 2ch o-scope, clamp meter and DMM to get real numbers

besides all that, I say it's comparable to a saz2500. But after a local having warrantied out 3 M3a amps, I'll take a saz2500 :)

but honestly anything that can be said, has been said.

SAZ4500, DC5k, IA40.1 are very similar yet, preform differently. The IA40.1 will take lower ohm loads, the SAZ makes more power down low(hz) ect

for a thread asking about what amplifiers his amplifier compares to? absolutely not, food for thought for someone new in car audio sure, does it pertain to this thread? no...is it a pompous remark? LMAO no, it's some sad attempt to try and appear somewhat intelligent after making a fool of yourself. Amusing actually, and still not thought provoking at all, reading it was like listening to a 4th grader stumble though a book report intended for a middle school literature class that they could barely comprehend...oh BTW TO THE OP! do you find that a 3000 watt amp will not be much audible difference from 2500 useful to the question you asked? Feel free to answer honestly...LMAO

Have a great night fellas!

Well now. Quite simple you have become the pompous asshole. It applies greatly to this thread in which different amplifiers are being compared. Who said it had to be thought provoking to you? You aren't the one asking questions.

Quite simply: maybe Stefan wasted a few seconds of your life and perhaps a few seconds of the OP's if he already knew that as well. But perhaps the OP didn't know that. And now he does. Stefan shared useful information that pertained to the topic matter. More than I can say about your previous post.